Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it can happen a lot of things, like Big Mom being Mother Carmel's soul all along dominated over Lin Lin.

I would love this option, innocent Lin Lin and Mother Carmel true "Yonko" in the shadows. Body(Lin Lin) and Soul (Mother Carmel). This way Oda can explain Elbaph incident and a lot of stuff. . .

Oh boi, it's happening again, I got hyped another time. . . :kayneshrug:
Woah woah hold up mate.
Yeah its really good story if the real linlin is just innocent little girl.
But its really a tragedy to hear this story, she already old after all.

haki is basically the main source of damage since luffy's awakening can also give his opponent's body the qualities of rubber making physical strength kinda obsolete, and turning the fight into a battle of attrition.

nika's toon force is pretty weak without haki.

Did Sanji connect with any straw hat in Baratie? Robin only talked to Luffy in Alabasta. Jinbe didn’t connect with others till fishman island and even that wasn’t all the straw hats
Sanji did kind of bond with Zoro in a way. He saw the determination Zoro had to become the WSS, and that's part of what gave him the push to finally pursue his own dream.
Every straw hat had an unique archetype of the character path to the crew, I just think this is Yamato’s
That's true, but it really does feel like she and Momo are being shown as something of a duo. They have contrasting backstories, personalities, and they both carry out Oden's legacy in two different ways.
Like I said, there is a good chance that Yamato will join and she's easily the most likely Strawhat candidate rn. But I think if she does, then Momo will tag along too.

Kaido isn't on his limits but he is purposely sitting down as a sign of respect for luffy

He thought luffy was already defeated lol:suresure::suresure::suresure:

@Roo @Adam 🍎 @Adam-san @soheilhazrat
He’s clearly near his limit which would force him to awaken. No need to huff on the copium
Post automatically merged:

Sanji did kind of bond with Zoro in a way. He saw the determination Zoro had to become the WSS, and that's part of what gave him the push to finally pursue his own dream.

That's true, but it really does feel like she and Momo are being shown as something of a duo. They have contrasting backstories, personalities, and they both carry out Oden's legacy in two different ways.
Like I said, there is a good chance that Yamato will join and she's easily the most likely Strawhat candidate rn. But I think if she does, then Momo will tag along too.
Yes, Momo stays to be Shogun and she goes to be adventurous. They feed off their parallels and duality

Consistently Oda increased the kaidou's heat breath, there are variations from the weakest to the strongest breath, this clearly happened, if you haven't noticed this I can't help but comment clearly that your breaths are not on the same level .Clearly there are some much bigger than the others, 1043 and this chapter are a good example, the one he used to hit nami and clean the fodder downstairs doesn't compare to them.
yes oda increased the power of the same named attack, totally not perspective making it look big :suresure:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It still wouldn't be enough:kailaugh::ronalaugh:
I think the idea of the world against kaido is no nonsense, I think a fresh kaido can beat 98% of the world.
How many people does the fictional world of One Piece have?
200 million?kaido facing all 200 million will only fall after defeating 199 million.:kailaugh:

Kaido isn't on his limits but he is purposely sitting down as a sign of respect for luffy

He thought luffy was already defeated lol:suresure::suresure::suresure:

@Roo @Adam 🍎 @Adam-san @soheilhazrat
There's a question mark above Kaido's head implying he was surprised that he kneeled down. I think fatigue began to catch up to Kaido here, that's why his body decided to take a breather there for a second.

this is reminding me a lot of water luffy and his crazy moves against enel when he cleared his mind and done his octopus thing with his arms. love that Oda's brought this all back now cause i've missed the bizarre moments from luffy's fighting style, the gears just kinda took over instead.

Luffy already saved Yamato from her explosive cuffs, Pedro died so that Luffy could escape, of course he cares more about him than someone he met a few hours ago.
Exactly! They aren't even comparable.

Luffy has known and traveled with Momo and Kin'emon since Punk Hazard so longer than Pedro. What about Tama though? Luffy knows/states Tama's name and only has 2 Acts more on Yamato. Yamato's fate may have been sealed as a retainer.
Confirmed.

Yamao simply doesn't matter to Luffy. She just some random ally. Another X Drake. Luffy's literally beating up HER DAD who has abused her for years, and instead of thinking of her, he's thinking of yung Pedro who sacrificed himself for him. In Luffy's mind, a dead man is more significant to him, than Yamao who is literally right next to him watching this all happen. Lmfao
These next weeks are going to be ridiculous!
:bignews::sadgrin:
:brootea:

Status
Not open for further replies.