Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sacrifice was irrelevant as fuck. Luffy just taps Peros attacks with Red hawk and Peros is irrelevant.

The worst sacrifice ever.

Pedro was probably tired of living knowing Carrot keeps talking.
Oda literally created his character to die lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Tama joining the crew lookin more and more likely…

Nice. The text spoilers made it out to be far worse . Turns out I really enjoyed this chapter (well, the scans at least). Far more than I expected. The balls on Oda to turn a grim monster-like villain into a looney toon style jump rope and punching bag. Only Oda would do this. Say what you want, every other Shonen author does the tried and tested route. Oda goes full zany. No apologies.

Luffy already saved Yamato from her explosive cuffs, Pedro died so that Luffy could escape, of course he cares more about him than someone he met a few hours ago.
Luffy made a Promise to Momo, Kinemon and Tama that they would beat Kaido and Pedro helped him get to Wano in WCI with his sacrifice.

People literally trying to paint anything against Yamato.

Its sad a new member got this right about @dizzy2341 in like 5 minutes throw in jokes like @Topi Jerami and co

They need lil Shanks. It can't be Momo since he's adult now. Ace promised he'll take her next time they meet and Luffy will keep his promise.
I hate to admit it but you have a good point here. Tama joining the strawhat is very likely now but it'd suck major ass for me. Yamato or Carrot joining is a way better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.