Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s clearly near his limit which would force him to awaken. No need to huff on the copium
Post automatically merged:

Yes, Momo stays to be Shogun and she goes to be adventurous. They feed off their parallels and duality
That's definitely possible too, but then I don't understand why they'd be paired up for most of Onigashima if that's the case.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Notice despite Kaido using Hybrid "stated to happen only when he gets serious. We really didn't have this many serious Kaido moments. Like his intent to kill or shit. It happened briefly for a few minutes at best. Luffy is in for a rude awakening.

I think sooner or later Kaido thinks to himself that it's enough of this shit and time to get into business and finish it once and for all.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

There's a question mark above Kaido's head implying he was surprised that he kneeled down. I think fatigue began to catch up to Kaido here, that's why his body decided to take a breather there for a second.
I think it's an ability of Luffy, that's what I understood when I saw it for the first time, as if it had sucked the energy out of kaidou.

What? i just realize that Luffy mention Pedro
:crazwhat:

But idk if id be happy or not if he turns out to be alive. I mean on one side I really like Pedro (as the nakama ofc) but on the other side, it probably be better for the story if he stays dead.
:quest:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He helped the MC escape, rest of what you said is irrelevant if it's his fault or not, Peros was trying to kill them that's all it matters
That sacrifice was irrelevant as fuck. Luffy just taps Peros attacks with Red hawk and Peros is irrelevant.

The worst sacrifice ever.

Pedro was probably tired of living knowing Carrot keeps talking.

Don't overdose on the copium bro Kaido will most likely have something up his sleeve awakening is very likely. How do you know mythical zoans don't get new form when they awakened that this is something unique to only luffy.
What if it's like the koi story and Kaido's fruit was originally a koi fruit, but he became a dragon after he Awakened?

Exactly! They aren't even comparable.

Luffy has known and traveled with Momo and Kin'emon since Punk Hazard so longer than Pedro. What about Tama though? Luffy knows/states Tama's name and only has 2 Acts more on Yamato. Yamato's fate may have been sealed as a retainer.

These next weeks are going to be ridiculous!
:bignews::sadgrin:
:brootea:
The cope about to surpass even "sake brewer" and "Hahahaa, Luffy ate the freedom fruit". Brace yourself. We're about to discover entirely new realms of stupidity.
:smart:

It's just so funny cuz there's literally no wriggle room. There's zero justification for Luffy to not name Yamao if she actually mattered to him in the context of beating Kaido. He straight up had a whole list of people he'd like to thank in his lil speech. And Yamao's name wasn't on it. Not even so much as "the oni lady". Just total disregard for her and her struggles.

It's done. Momo's sidekick confirmed. Luffy ain't want nothing to do with her. Smokin that Yamao pack. :arnoling:

Status
Not open for further replies.