Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Alright, I actually liked the attacks Luffy was using this chapter but there are two main things I have gripes with.

One, this fight has way too much comedy in it and it's hard to be emotionally and seriously invested in, which is a great flaw for in overall storytelling and in terms of making Kaido a more interesting and appealing villain. Secondly. why the hell is half of the chapter just filled with Yamato reactions that all look the exact same?
Post automatically merged:

No joke, chapter was really enjoyable to read, gear 5 grew on me and giant god luffy is amazing. Although i hope Oda keeps gags at bare minimum to not destroy the tension in fights :kata:
Chapter was definitely better than what the raws showed but I don't feel like this is the right way to approach a yonko fight. Whatever

So gear fifth luffy can combined advanced coc and coa together. That is the not fresh gear fifth luffy. He has bruises from past fights. So he is not 100% guy.

Luffy really humiliated kaido and kaido is literally try mode.

He use kaido as jumping rope for goodness sake. But kaido try to use fire breath on him only turn luffy to have cartoon burn scene.

Oh hybrid kaido lie down after taking gear fifth luffy final punch.

Now people are saying but kaido will be back for awaking are same peole are hoping for queen , king and big mom awaking power

Since the future fight for luffy will be teach and akainu and will be extreme difficulty fight for him as shouen power logic. Kaido is frieza. Blackbeard is cell. Akainu is buu.
‘Kaido and frieza have view as being undefeated enemy but we know cell and buy > frieza because of shouen power logic . One piece is no different than dragon ball z.