[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ratchet What´s going on with you in this round? Your posting style is so much different from the last time, going full Bernkastel mode with all that quotes and stuff xD
Makes me thinking back to the Umineko round we had in the german board.

Warning, stupid rookie question incoming: What exactly is R/P/S?

As for the question who I should trust and who I should not trust I´m still lost after having to read through so much posts.
How likely is it that prof and Ekko really both are indies? If this is the case I can´t imagine that both of them would be town-friendly ones. Tend to believe prof would probably fit more into this category but Ekko already stated that he could turn to mafia and become a threat for town later. As chances are not high to get a maf lynched right on Day 0 it still looks like a better option to me to get rid off a potentially evil third party rather than taking wild guesses and probably accidently getting a strong town role like doctor or cop lynched.

vote lynch Ekkologix
If it helps, only person id trust so far is Fuji

But yes, youre mostly correct in that lynching Ekko will usually be better than a blind gamble, and that will hold true for most scenarios. Early on though, we should lynch with the intent of hitting mafia

RPS is rock paper scissors, the RNG method de jure in these parts

Rej

This forum is retarded.
@SoulKiller Im not really sure why youre engaging Ratchet - theres a 0% chance thats an actual read of his, it is at best a reaction test, and at worst just a low form of spite, neither are worthy of consideration

What reads do you have so far?
I know people that can successfully determine my alignment by reading my low levels of spite present if there are any.

For example when I spite voted T-Pein and novas reads me town for that while everyone eöse discusses my alignment in a wrong approach.

It can be helpful for meta, saying something like that is not worth of consideration sounds wrong to me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet What´s going on with you in this round? Your posting style is so much different from the last time, going full Bernkastel mode with all that quotes and stuff xD

"I've just finished the Questions Arcs of Umineko, and decided to have some fun with this game. Think nothing of it."​

J

Joygirl1

If it helps, only person id trust so far is Fuji

But yes, youre mostly correct in that lynching Ekko will usually be better than a blind gamble, and that will hold true for most scenarios. Early on though, we should lynch with the intent of hitting mafia

RPS is rock paper scissors, the RNG method de jure in these parts
Oh, it´s just rock paper scissors? :D
Thanks for the answer ;)
As English is not my natural language I´m not familiar with terms like R/P/S.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Makes me thinking back to the Umineko round we had in the german board.

Warning, stupid rookie question incoming: What exactly is R/P/S?

As for the question who I should trust and who I should not trust I´m still lost after having to read through so much posts.
How likely is it that prof and Ekko really both are indies? If this is the case I can´t imagine that both of them would be town-friendly ones. Tend to believe prof would probably fit more into this category but Ekko already stated that he could turn to mafia and become a threat for town later. As chances are not high to get a maf lynched right on Day 0 it still looks like a better option to me to get rid off a potentially evil third party rather than taking wild guesses and probably accidently getting a strong town role like doctor or cop lynched.

vote lynch Ekkologix
RPS is Rock Paper Scissors

Is the bolded real or did you feel you had to justify yourself with something? Feels like you tacted that on to make it seem like you had an actual thought out reason when a simple "I can never be fucked to catch lazy players up" would have sufficed.

Besides if I was scum how would you telling me what Prof said help me when I could just ask my chat anyway?
I think youre missing the underriding mockery of the post I made lol.

Im basically saying that image cultivation is something I care about far more as scum than town, but applying a comedic reversal to illustrate how absurd the notion that me being unhelpful to you would be indicative of my alignment, but thats ok.

In short, its better for me (and the rest of the players) to not help you, and see what you do in that scenario. Do you ask someone else, do you catch up yourself, or do you not bother? All outcomes are better for me than your gratitude for explaining something trvial to you. Again it might seem harsh, but its justified.

Im neither, though I suppose this is becoming my home now

I know people that can successfully determine my alignment by reading my low levels of spite present if there are any.

For example when I spite voted T-Pein and novas reads me town for that while everyone eöse discusses my alignment in a wrong approach.

It can be helpful for meta, saying something like that is not worth of consideration sounds wrong to me.
Well, I dont associate spite with any facet of Ratchets meta, hence it not being terribly interesting to me

J

Joygirl1

"I've just finished the Questions Arcs of Umineko, and decided to have some fun with this game. Think nothing of it."​
Had to ask because you hinted something about the truth and in Umineko there is the red truth, makes me wonder if I could make any connection to FMA from this for this round lol

[vote lynch nana]

not liking these posts of her the last few pages. i can smell the attempts to blend in with the rest on this no claim discussion
Didn't u claim to be a neutral indie? Hmm
Both are scum so i dont really care
The betrayal woah :few:

"Some final thoughts. I thought investigation abilities were suspended until the 24 hour mark. It's very interesting then, that a writeup checker, which is an investigation ability, could be used."​

"What if... the writeup reveal was faked, and Professor took the bait? Ahahahahahaha!"​
Sounds like your doing tbh

I don't trust ratchet this game

Worst

Custom title
Ok i was able to catch up

People i like ( atm )

TAC - Gramma - Fuji

Unlike previous games TAC gives me townie vibes this one his attitude seems more oriented to scum hunting and i like it!

I like fuji's phantom troupe initiative, seems to me like he's just looking for people he can trust and i think it's a town thing to do this early ( at least in my previous games i used to be quite paranoid especially the first cycles and doing it this early i see it's quite a leap )

Gramma's idea of mass claiming definetly comes from a townie, i saw not everyone agrees to it cuz it would " ruin the game " but it sure generated some interesting reactions to it, he's also spotting some interesting details like Ekko's claim to be pro town indie but then claiming he can win with any one

People i'm undecided about ( atm )

Ratchet - Flowa

Flowa feels quite active and motivated this game, idk it gives me a different vibe than in arcane, feel a bit off about her atm

Ratchet just scares me i just hope he's not scum....

People i don't like ( atm )

Prof - Mango - Blue

Idk about this prof, he felt a bit ballsy the first 2/3hrs of the game but as i was reading he felt a bit conservative when put a bit under pressure, town prof felt more carefree in arcane to me so he's a scum lean for me now

Nothing about his posting really Mango started with this gimming which reminds me of how he started the weebs with the jojo one, feels more trollish than in arcane and that worries me a little

Blue really felt like he slipped there, he briefly answered the pressure and went back fluffing, but again i'm very paranoid so idk.....

So basically now the town protects are forced to perma defend HH/Prof is his claim is true, and Omega kills are a thing in this game so good luck protecting against that.
lool omega kills exist znd so does watchers, just have someone watch Prof

Although maybe scums would avoid killing him knowing he will has support

This HxH terminology is gonna confuse me.
Taccc u are missing a lot

Time to start HxH snd join the Meruem fanclub!

Eh it's almost 4 am and can't really think I need to go back to my little cave in the corner of the world far away from society and humanity and go into a deep isolation where I will meditate with the spirits of the unknown to slowly but surely regain my energy.

For with energy comes power, power leads to purpose, purpose produces motivation, motivation give birth to scum hunting, and a motivated scum hunting driven SoulKiller with absolute power only leads to one destination. Filthy scums dying left and right.

Until then my friends.

Peace.

Ok i was able to catch up

People i like ( atm )

TAC - Gramma - Fuji

Unlike previous games TAC gives me townie vibes this one his attitude seems more oriented to scum hunting and i like it!

I like fuji's phantom troupe initiative, seems to me like he's just looking for people he can trust and i think it's a town thing to do this early ( at least in my previous games i used to be quite paranoid especially the first cycles and doing it this early i see it's quite a leap )

Gramma's idea of mass claiming definetly comes from a townie, i saw not everyone agrees to it cuz it would " ruin the game " but it sure generated some interesting reactions to it, he's also spotting some interesting details like Ekko's claim to be pro town indie but then claiming he can win with any one

People i'm undecided about ( atm )

Ratchet - Flowa

Flowa feels quite active and motivated this game, idk it gives me a different vibe than in arcane, feel a bit off about her atm

Ratchet just scares me i just hope he's not scum....

People i don't like ( atm )

Prof - Mango - Blue

Idk about this prof, he felt a bit ballsy the first 2/3hrs of the game but as i was reading he felt a bit conservative when put a bit under pressure, town prof felt more carefree in arcane to me so he's a scum lean for me now

Nothing about his posting really Mango started with this gimming which reminds me of how he started the weebs with the jojo one, feels more trollish than in arcane and that worries me a little

Blue really felt like he slipped there, he briefly answered the pressure and went back fluffing, but again i'm very paranoid so idk.....
In the interests of fairness, Ekko didnt claim to be a pro town indie, so you cant really credit me with that. My commentary on pro town indies is more of a sorta light hearted but sorta serious reaction to the previous game. That said, I mostly agree with this list :kayneshrug:

lool omega kills exist znd so does watchers, just have someone watch Prof

Although maybe scums would avoid killing him knowing he will has support

Taccc u are missing a lot

Time to start HxH snd join the Meruem fanclub!
How does speculating so much about killing a claimed townie helps town here? Not liking this.

I think youre missing the underriding mockery of the post I made lol.

Im basically saying that image cultivation is something I care about far more as scum than town, but applying a comedic reversal to illustrate how absurd the notion that me being unhelpful to you would be indicative of my alignment, but thats ok.

In short, its better for me (and the rest of the players) to not help you, and see what you do in that scenario. Do you ask someone else, do you catch up yourself, or do you not bother? All outcomes are better for me than your gratitude for explaining something trvial to you. Again it might seem harsh, but its justified.

Im neither, though I suppose this is becoming my home now
OK this post feels better.

Status
Not open for further replies.