[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
YTW plays a bit like me. On a superficial level he could be town indeed. Unless he hesitates to make game moves? I am not versed with his meta.

I mean he could be, but he had a lot to say last game, whereas he either doesnt care to in this game, or is struggling to, neither of which are indicative of anything particularly good

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
idk i'd try to look for some potential scum ( not that a claimed indie can't be one ) but i think we have some tracks on others, i'll keep my vote on blue for now, putting his explanation aside he felt a bit too confortable posting in a PM with more than two people in it
Wow game taught me that indies who threaten town are better of dead.

Wow game taught me that indies who threaten town are better of dead.
I would rather take that option off the table today - its far too easy for scum to blend in and make suggestions that look reasonable at face value (such as lynching indies), which muddies the waters for catching them down the line.

Make them play, and make them uncomfortable

Worst

Custom title
I would rather take that option off the table today - its far too easy for scum to blend in and make suggestions that look reasonable at face value (such as lynching indies), which muddies the waters for catching them down the line.

Make them play, and make them uncomfortable
if you were to pick one now who would you go for ?

if you were to pick one now who would you go for ?
With the info we currently have, one of blue or prof. Blue feels like a bit of a dirty choice, but then hes not doing anything to really improve his standing either. Prof being conversion immune combined with my observations on his early play makes him a good candidate also.

Theyre almost certainly not knowingly aligned though, which means unless this is actually multiscum, high chance of at least one error

can someone with theme knowledge clue me into what they think the split will be?

It seems like its the sins group, scar (do they have a group too?) and then how many independents?

Status
Not open for further replies.