[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would be a neutral indie? Barry the chopper?:quest:
Barry is town. He appeared already.

Ekko claimed neutral indie with the capability to fuck town if we turn against him lmao. Dunno about other claims rn.
Only neutral indie i can think of would be some survivour. I think he's someone who Has to target specific roles (both town and scum). I had something like that last Digimon game. Maybe he means he will go after scums hoping they will kill his town targets.

Blue PM stuff was a bit weird but I think we can understand with it.
I did not understand the Hohenmein thing.
I don't know why people are revealing themself this soon. Coming from experimented players, it's weird.
Gonna be mad if prof is scum and I accepted his explanation
I mean, weird, but I don't think he would take such a risk. Like, if he's lying, real Hohenmein can call him out.

roa is greed's associate
i think greed tried to cult u then failed, so used WU reveal in an attempt to get u lynched
pretty low level play
I remember someone asked for ??? reveal gotta check it.

I would assume Dante is a hostile indie and Mafia is Father and his homonculi children (other than Greed, which is cultist).
That would make them team of 7 people. Pretty busted imo. Or maybe Sloth, Lust and Gluttony are all one role or something. Or Pride is hostile indie.

I read the 55 pages. We are D0 and people already are suspected. Some revealed themself.
Yeah, D0/1 is wild. I remember I once said "good luck for my team" meaning town and almost git lynched because of that. It should be more clear with upcoming reveals and flipse (flip meaning learning dead person role).

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Barry is town. He appeared already.

Only neutral indie i can think of would be some survivour. I think he's someone who Has to target specific roles (both town and scum). I had something like that last Digimon game. Maybe he means he will go after scums hoping they will kill his town targets.

I mean, weird, but I don't think he would take such a risk. Like, if he's lying, real Hohenmein can call him out.

I remember someone asked for ??? reveal gotta check it.

That would make them team of 7 people. Pretty busted imo. Or maybe Sloth, Lust and Gluttony are all one role or something. Or Pride is hostile indie.

Yeah, D0/1 is wild. I remember I once said "good luck for my team" meaning town and almost git lynched because of that. It should be more clear with upcoming reveals and flipse (flip meaning learning dead person role).
Pretty sure the real hohenheim calling him out is what he wanted

Anyways, I'll need more to believe Prof is not HH. And why would he have to be father? If father is sins GF and Prof was mafia, he could be any of them.

Ok in conclusion I don't trust ekko, ratchet, or fuji

Mango i am not so sure

Soulkiller probably not town not sure why he keep on discussing past games

Pero and tac definitely town we think the same

Since everyone voting ekko

I am down to lynch him

Vote lynch ekko

Ok in conclusion I don't trust ekko, ratchet, or fuji

Mango i am not so sure

Soulkiller probably not town not sure why he keep on discussing past games

Pero and tac definitely town we think the same

Since everyone voting ekko

I am down to lynch him

Vote lynch ekko
thats odd - on what basis do you not trust fuji?

I also do not like your rationale or choice in voting ekko

thats odd - on what basis do you not trust fuji?

I also do not like your rationale or choice in voting ekko
I don't like ekko and if we have no better option he need to go first idc

Fuji giving off the same vibes that Ekko has and I don't trust how both are interacting, some of his interactions with prof felt off too not like townie

Or that's how I am seeing it so far

What about u, any reads so far :catsure:

I don't like ekko and if we have no better option he need to go first idc

Fuji giving off the same vibes that Ekko has and I don't trust how both are interacting, some of his interactions with prof felt off too not like townie

Or that's how I am seeing it so far

What about u, any reads so far :catsure:
If you acknowledge there are potentially better options, why not find one rather than just settling for the easiest thing available?

Could you point me in the direction of the interactions with prof he(fuji) had that you didnt like?

I do have some reads, I think Fuji, Worst and Cooler are likely town, and Prof & Blue are potential scum, which ive previously gone over

Status
Not open for further replies.