[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Not a fan of either of these two.
hmm, pero is at his 2nd game, for being D0 he definetly feels a little more involved than the first day in WoW game where he was more lurking and trying to figure things out, he also aiming for indies so soon when it's not viewed as a good thing generally, gives me some little paranoid town vibes

i have salah on null atm MAYBE a little scum lean since he seemed a bit interested in possible claims and we're just D0

hmm, pero is at his 2nd game, for being D0 he definetly feels a little more involved than the first day in WoW game where he was more lurking and trying to figure things out, he also aiming for indies so soon when it's not viewed as a good thing generally, gives me some little paranoid town vibes

i have salah on null atm MAYBE a little scum lean since he seemed a bit interested in possible claims and we're just D0
Fair point on Pero, will cut some slack. Really not a fan of players that write off D0 like it's not possible to scum hunt. Looks like Salah wants to have a day of coasting or something.

Blue PM stuff was a bit weird but I think we can understand with it.
I did not understand the Hohenmein thing.
I don't know why people are revealing themself this soon. Coming from experimented players, it's weird.
So do you sus those people claiming? Who looks the weirdest?

Status
Not open for further replies.