[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I can only assume you haven’t thought this through

apparently Aries doesn’t provide fake claims, so what’s this serial killer going to claim exactly?
It would never go so smoothly all some townswould claim or would be inactive all he would have to do is keep his mouth shut and kill his targets quickly and have his lackeys kill the others.
Dante is here too and she will def be after hohenheim

Worst

Custom title
In the interests of fairness, Ekko didnt claim to be a pro town indie, so you cant really credit me with that. My commentary on pro town indies is more of a sorta light hearted but sorta serious reaction to the previous game. That said, I mostly agree with this list :kayneshrug:
oh right, i got confused by this and thought he claimed pro town for a sec

Well I suppose you’re not claiming to be pro town so there’s that
but saw he claimed neutral xD

It would never go so smoothly all some townswould claim or would be inactive all he would have to do is keep his mouth shut and kill his targets quickly and have his lackeys kill the others.
Dante is here too and she will def be after hohenheim
I know what you’re trying to say but unless you think they can kill all their targets and end the game in like 2 cycles, it isn’t a danger. Lying low isn’t an answer

admittedly I don’t know the theme so it’s hard for me to gauge how threatening some of the threats are, but fundamental game design dictates what I’m saying to be true

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I know what you’re trying to say but unless you think they can kill all their targets and end the game in like 2 cycles, it isn’t a danger. Lying low isn’t an answer

admittedly I don’t know the theme so it’s hard for me to gauge how threatening some of the threats are, but fundamental game design dictates what I’m saying to be true
Town is pretty much done for if we lose the elric brothers im guessing

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Well, I dont associate spite with any facet of Ratchets meta, hence it not being terribly interesting to me
So if it is a new aspect within his gameplay, then it should be something that has to be noted down.

Based on Ratchets emotional levels recently I can see that he uses his gimmick to fuel his own joy in this game. I don't know whats the deal with spite, but it can be a result of meddling with his fun. Or it is overacting.

Worst

Custom title
Ekko claimed neutral indie with the capability to fuck town if we turn against him lmao. Dunno about other claims rn.
i like to believe his claim tbh, all the games i played with him sooner or later he became a policy lynch so for someone like him claiming indie at times like these i think it's true though it's yet to decide if he can really win with town or not

So if it is a new aspect within his gameplay, then it should be something that has to be noted down.

Based on Ratchets emotional levels recently I can see that he uses his gimmick to fuel his own joy in this game. I don't know whats the deal with spite, but it can be a result of meddling with his fun. Or it is overacting.
Ok, well, have at it

But I think were talking about different things here at this point

Worst

Custom title
Who we lynching? I still have a joke vote on @MUUGEN i wanna lynch some indies instead
idk i'd try to look for some potential scum ( not that a claimed indie can't be one ) but i think we have some tracks on others, i'll keep my vote on blue for now, putting his explanation aside he felt a bit too confortable posting in a PM with more than two people in it

Status
Not open for further replies.