[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If you acknowledge there are potentially better options, why not find one rather than just settling for the easiest thing available?

Could you point me in the direction of the interactions with prof he(fuji) had that you didnt like?

I do have some reads, I think Fuji, Worst and Cooler are likely town, and Prof & Blue are potential scum, which ive previously gone over
Without any confirmed scum ekko really is the best target tbh

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Mis

Suspicious and misleading?

Aha, I see, you must not be aware, but you having openly defended Mitch, you will now unfortunately be hammered down as a co-consiparator of Mitchmatch's evil deeds.

See, this isn't a matter of what's and if's.

This is the words of Father, there is nothing else you can say or do.
Mitch's cover has been blown off.
You are not making any sense. Seriously I wouldn’t mind lynching you today either. If you are following Father’s words blindly then you are a serious threat. Also can’t take your word which came from the most evil person himself.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
:ohreally: not only you. I woke hour ago and now I fight with a photoshop between reads here. Unsure about Mango but guy seems quite slright... For now, and I hope that you are happy with my sensery, despite my doubts and lack of sleep.
Why exactly do you think the Mango guy is alright? How come you are both unsure as well as alright with him.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ekko should be vigged. Will vote the next person that tries to blend in by voting him.
Yeah but there is a posibility that part of the game will vote than Ekko and who you will pick out of them only having that "oh they will blend in so they are a scum" kinda thinking. Sure Ekko is the most appealing to vote right now but the aftermath doesn't stick so well to one another

Yeah but there is a posibility that part of the game will vote than Ekko and who you will pick out of them only having that "oh they will blend in so they are a scum" kinda thinking. Sure Ekko is the most appealing to vote right now but the aftermath doesn't stick so well to one another
what are you talking about

If you acknowledge there are potentially better options, why not find one rather than just settling for the easiest thing available?

Could you point me in the direction of the interactions with prof he(fuji) had that you didnt like?

I do have some reads, I think Fuji, Worst and Cooler are likely town, and Prof & Blue are potential scum, which ive previously gone over
I will sheep town i don't have the time to go and make cases on everyone or till I figure out someone who is more scummy

And why prof?

I think he claimed a likely to be town role that seem like an important character, if he is faking it he will be exposed fastly

Or if u think his character is not town

I will sheep town i don't have the time to go and make cases on everyone or till I figure out someone who is more scummy

And why prof?

I think he claimed a likely to be town role that seem like an important character, if he is faking it he will be exposed fastly

Ive no idea on the likely alignment of any claimed character in the game so it doesnt mean all that much to me

How do you know its town that youre sheeping, exactly?

And why prof?

How will you know who is town in order to sheep them?

Status
Not open for further replies.