[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

"@Flowa If you think this is open-scumming, then you are simply not thinking. Would I sabotage my faction by doing that before I'm caught? Why are you not processing the information I'm giving you in my play and thinking it through logically? Why are you defaulting to a lazy read you cannot possibly have any conviction behind?"

*TAC, SoulKiller, Grammaton, Blue are Scum
Granted you have a faction lmfao. You can be Indie scum, too.

Worst

Custom title

"@Flowa If you think this is open-scumming, then you are simply not thinking. Would I sabotage my faction by doing that before I'm caught? Why are you not processing the information I'm giving you in my play and thinking it through logically? Why are you defaulting to a lazy read you cannot possibly have any conviction behind?"

I saw ur reasons for Gramm but can u elaborate a bit more on TAC for me ?

Emil

Certified Memelord

father ratchet
is rottkins a skoom?

:finally:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Granted you have a faction lmfao. You can be Indie scum, too.

"And you believe the approach I would take to that is to open-scum and sabotage any possible chances I would have to win? You've claimed in the past that I am an easy player to read - why do I not see evidence of you backing up this claim here? If your plan for this is to go through the game and simply stop thinking, you will never win. The possibility is 0."​

"@Grammaton Is there any particular reason why you have no interest in pressing Ekko for his wincon this game? There is a stark discrepancy between your handling of my claim in the WoW Game, and your handling of Ekko's in this one. In fact, have you even asked him about it... once?"​
Hes already given it, hasnt he? As it doesnt seek to put him in a pro town light, Im happy to assume for now that its legitimate, as opposed to you who insisted from the outset that you were pro-town, which obviously merits further investigation

"And you believe the approach I would take to that is to open-scum and sabotage any possible chances I would have to win? You've claimed in the past that I am an easy player to read - why do I not see evidence of you backing up this claim here? If your plan for this is to go through the game and simply stop thinking, you will never win. The possibility is 0."​
How about you answer my question, then.

Are you Town?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He cannot possibly have so much info, so what is Ratchet trying to do? Bait scum?

"Who says I can't? You? Some of it is informed. Some of it is not. All deductions start from an assumption - perhaps I'm establishing what assumption I'm holding, and then seeing how much makes sense afterwards? From this point onwards, anytime I use red text, you can consider that information that is factual. This does not mean I will only make factual statements in red text."​

Emil

Certified Memelord

"Who says I can't? You? Some of it is informed. Some of it is not. All deductions start from an assumption - perhaps I'm establishing what assumption I'm holding, and then seeing how much makes sense afterwards? From this point onwards, anytime I use red text, you can consider that information that is factual. This does not mean I will only make factual statements in red text."​
if u call someone scum in red and we yeet them and they flip town, do u agree we have all rights to yeet u right after?

Status
Not open for further replies.