[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Five guys burgers are just amazing.
We don't have that here, though, we hardly have anything here that being said.
You can find Burger King and McDonalds, but where in the world can you not find that?

Regardless, I'm not really a big fan of either, there's a local truckstop I suppose you can call it, that has some really nice burgers for a decent price.
Nothing extraordinary, but better than BK and McDonald by a longshot.

Thanks!

RIP Ekko and Ratchet. Tbh, I’m a little bit surprised with him flipping town because of his role playing as a loli girl and his play so far. Let’s avenge him by lynching Gram today.

What was Ekko’s character btw? Who is this supposed neutral indie?
What do you mean when you say ''his play so far''?

Ekko was

And yeah an Indie, he claimed to be able to revive people.

We don't have that here, though, we hardly have anything here that being said.
You can find Burger King and McDonalds, but where in the world can you not find that?

Regardless, I'm not really a big fan of either, there's a local truckstop I suppose you can call it, that has some really nice burgers for a decent price.
Nothing extraordinary, but better than BK and McDonald by a longshot.
You guys should have random burger joints though right? Should try from them, who knows you might find something good.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You guys should have random burger joints though right? Should try from them, who knows you might find something good.
There might be some in the bigger cities, but in the local area, that's mostly all you can find of joints.

Though, there may be good burgers around, but probably too far away to reasonably go out of your way to get a burger.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
What do you mean when you say ''his play so far''?

Ekko was

And yeah an Indie, he claimed to be able to revive people.
Tbh I was not able to get a read on Ratchet. Also saw him shade a few players early on but didn’t find him confronting them. Plus a few other times got misleading signals from him especially during his back and forth with Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.