[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he could be, but he had a lot to say last game, whereas he either doesnt care to in this game, or is struggling to, neither of which are indicative of anything particularly good
:whitepress:
I play at my own pace, i can chose to akf D0 it is my will. If you struggle to post anything as scum don't assume the same for others.

So are we lynching gramma or blue?

Out of skipping fastly thro pages, Ratchet said gramma is a scar, did granma claim sth or ddfend himself?

And blue's character supposedly belong to scar group??

VOTE COUNT (As of #2103)​
1: Flowa- > Ratchet > Blue > Ratchet > Unvote > Blue
2: TheAncientCenturian- > Flower > Prof > Ratchet > Gram > Blue
3: Fujishiro- > Blue > TAC > Blue
4: Nana- > Ekko > Unvote > Blue
5: Mangosenpai- > MitchMatch
6: Ekkologix- > Nana > TAC > Soul > Rottkins
8: Sallah WG > Ekko
10: Kagurashii- > Soulkiller
14: Ratchet- > Prof > TAC > Flower > TAC
17: Lord Melkor- > Rottkins
19: Charlie- > Blue
20: Cooler- > Ekko > Rottkins
21: Zolo- > Flowa
22: Ripped Cal- > Ekko
23: Peroroncino- > Muugen > Rottkins
24: Dr_Proffessor- > Charles > Ratchet > TAC > Blue
25: Grammation- > Blue
26: Joygirl- > Blue > Ekko > Blue
27: Rej- > Mango
28: Nibel > Ekko > Rottkins
30: Soulkiller- > Ratchet

If ya'll don't use the word 'vote', I didn't count it. If you did use 'vote', I might have missed it. If I did, let me know plz

People who didn't vote
@MUUGEN
@MitchMatch
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yo Tan Wa
@Rottkins
@Blue
@Juice
@ConquistadoR

Blue - 9
Rottkins - 5
Ekko - 2
TAC/Flowa/Mango/Ratchet/Soulkiller/MitchMatch - 1
thanks!!

will we get an updated version again?

Divine Punishment was activated on this claim. Omega Killing Ratchet-Izumi

Gods Wrath was activated on ??? but they were protected by a super protect
bruhhhh so claiming town can get u killed too??? Or he hinted??

Idk shit aboutthis theme
Small summary:

-Ekko died.
-Ratchet died and flipped town but before dying he said Grammaton was scar.
-Grammaton denies being scar.
-Flower used a kill that only works on hostile indies or Scars group and the kill on blue and the kill happened but failed.
- Blue claimed Mei, indie.
Could it be that blue was protected?

Gatling Gun was activated to target ??? And ??? Next action but it triggered Ultimate Legs. Negating the ability and giving Greed a Super random ability
Was this triggered because one of the player ed targeted is greed or something else triggered it?

Philosopher stone was activated to amp a ability to convert a player but they were already converted. Converting them back to their original alignment and joining them
rofl, meme content.

Has stolen a players identity and copied their role
I don't recall this character when I watched the show? is this a townie or scum role?

Divine Punishment was activated on this claim. Omega Killing Ratchet-Izumi

Gods Wrath was activated on ??? but they were protected by a super protect
rip, he did mention gram in his final breath and seemed fairly confident about it, see no reason for him to lie. Gramm or Blue gets axed this DP.

Lighter amp was activated to super kill Father Cornello-Ekkologix

Ekkologix has been turned to a restless spirit

lmao, what exactly did you expect ekko when you outed indie?

Small summary:

-Ekko died.
-Ratchet died and flipped town but before dying he said Grammaton was scar.
-Grammaton denies being scar.
-Flower used a kill that only works on hostile indies or Scars group and the kill on blue and the kill happened but failed.
- Blue claimed Mei, indie.
ty, i did see some of your back and forth interaction with gramm and he did seem pretty defensive about the situation he is in, visible anger. didn't seem townie and it's pretty hard to clear yourself after how things played out. I do feel somewhat undecided about him though, don't see him killing ratchet like that, the timing of it. I feel like his frustration is townie, although unless he gets investigated or lie detected. I don't see him getting out of here alive.

Blue is outed tho, and think he is a better lynch today. Gram should be shot if there are kills available out there.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ty, i did see some of your back and forth interaction with gramm and he did seem pretty defensive about the situation he is in, visible anger. didn't seem townie and it's pretty hard to clear yourself after how things played out. I do feel somewhat undecided about him though, don't see him killing ratchet like that, the timing of it. I feel like his frustration is townie, although unless he gets investigated or lie detected. I don't see him getting out of here alive.

Blue is outed tho, and think he is a better lynch today. Gram should be shot if there are kills available out there.
sk you were pretty firm on your stance of ratchet being scum do you have anything to say given he’s flipped town.
what gave you scum read and why’d you hold it so long without pushing your FoS ?

@Kagurashii coming back to you, the vote on me was scummy imo. You left all the things that happened in the game and placed your vote contently on a player who was fucking around because he did not give you an answer. Don't see the townie mindset behind it, what made it worse is you actually asked people to hop into a wagon that you get literally nothing out of it and was quite content with it. Seems like scum who is going after an easy mislynch. Unfortunately for you, I am the one who hunts around here. If there is any invest laying around then check here, if we have spare shots after using it on gram (he holds priority) then blast her direction.

sk you were pretty firm on your stance of ratchet being scum do you have anything to say given he’s flipped town.
what gave you scum read and why’d you hold it so long without pushing your FoS ?
Well, i switched my vote after seeing events unfold as i was skimming. He was cleared by a lie detect.

as for my stance, let's just say I had reasons to believe he is scum and leave it at that. But I was wrong.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

@Kagurashii coming back to you, the vote on me was scummy imo. You left all the things that happened in the game and placed your vote contently on a player who was fucking around because he did not give you an answer. Don't see the townie mindset behind it, what made it worse is you actually asked people to hop into a wagon that you get literally nothing out of it and was quite content with it. Seems like scum who is going after an easy mislynch. Unfortunately for you, I am the one who hunts around here. If there is any invest laying around then check here, if we have spare shots after using it on gram (he holds priority) then blast her direction.
Yes I asked you a question and you didn’t answer me. That’s why I placed the vote on you which is nothing scummy. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is finding your play as much different than the last game where you were actually town.

mislynch is a big word to use in this scenario. I don’t know where is all this paranoia coming from? Since you think there is a chance they you might have got mislynched means you accept your behaviour was scummy. Good.

FYI, I asked just one person to join me and he didn’t even reply so I don’t see how it was a wagon against you. Besides I already mentioned that it was to make you serious about the game.

Okay so now you want to blast me just because I asked you to get serious. I’m sure people will see reason before they decide to act according to your illogical directions and also deduce who is the real scummy person here.

Yes I asked you a question and you didn’t answer me. That’s why I placed the vote on you which is nothing scummy. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is finding your play as much different than the last game where you were actually town.
You literally placed a vote on me and disappeared and when you popped up again you asked a to throw a vote on an inactive. You seem totally fine and comfortable with your vote. Your mindset is what is scummy here. Sure other people view me scummy that's not the problem here, it's how you felt totally content with your vote.

mislynch is a big word to use in this scenario. I don’t know where is all this paranoia coming from? Since you think there is a chance they you might have got mislynched means you accept your behaviour was scummy. Good.
not really, from a scum perspective, felt very opportunistic. No paranoia whatsoever, bit reaching here.

FYI, I asked just one person to join me and he didn’t even reply so I don’t see how it was a wagon against you. Besides I already mentioned that it was to make you serious about the game.
it's the action itself that matters. Going for an easy lynch and pushing for it is scummy imo.

Okay so now you want to blast me just because I asked you to get serious. I’m sure people will see reason before they decide to act according to your illogical directions and also deduce who is the real scummy person here.
no, it's because you are in my scum read and why you care what people think? feels bit self conscious here, you want people approval or something? I have a question for you , do you think I am scummy right now?

You see, I am townie and not afraid of anything. Alot of people scum read me and i don't really care, it's understandable actually. But your stance especially felt very opportunistic. You felt content, pushed for it, and look the worse out of the people who 'scum read me'.

Who are your top 3 town read and scum read currently? curious actually.

the obvious ones gram and blue

plus yourself and TAC need to finish catching up though it’s not a lot of post just a lot pages since wg doesn’t have the 80 post per our feature here.
I see, I actually thought TAC looked fairly townie here from what I saw, gave townie vibes.

I didn't really catch up or read carefully tbh with you. I just skimmed through most of the stuff, saw aries actions, and went with people summary on what happened so far. Playing it the way I usually do is just too time consuming for me and I simply don't have the time for that unfortunately.

However, I think flower is townie, he posts are genuine.

I am not sure about flow actually, leaning townie here but not sure just yet. He is being helpful here and surprisingly calm and collected too.

DrProf I remember had something going for him, apparently he claimed? guess he is townie if people did not voting him. Although i felt that it was unnecessary to claim, panicked? possibly. Would suggest keeping an eye on him.

Not sure what to make of Nana yet. Don't see any scum hunt from her, none that I recall anyways.

YoTan is null

Worst is null

I yet to see something that pings me from you, I do think you are townie actually.

Joygirl is townie

rest are null or need to iso them to see where their minds at really. Some people said charlie looks good? and i agree to that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.