[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What's the case on Grammaton? Was town leaning him earlier.
Ratchet revealed he is Scar
I still don't believe Ratchet had TMI on him.

If my memory serves right, there was no action from Izumi that suggested that he had mechanically investigated anyone.

However that being said, Grammaton's reactions after Ratchet's death did not look good at all if you ask me.
Basically he was on the hyper defensive and after stalling for a bit claimed some dubious ressurection abilty, and also said he could do something with a dead player. But wasn't going to use it on Ekko since he flipped non-town.

When I called him out for being defensive, he became even more defensive.
But don't just take my word for it, you can check out his latest posts, since he probably went to bed or something soon after that transpired.

It might very well be that Gramma is in fact Scarface, though like I already said, don't believe there to be any mechanical evidence for it.

And as such, I think for the very small chance Gramma isn't scarface, it's better to go for Blue who has in fact been mechanically compromised to be aligned with Scarface.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
These are Ratchys abilities, he said his last one didn't appear in WUs but from what I can see only passive housewife or the one that didnt appear could be invest abilities? And during this whole time while I was skimming through the abilities I saw no ability that looked to be a bus drive or redirect used.
I'll refer to this post, since Fuji has been so kind as to compile the actions used by Ratchet.

The only ability that has any plausibility of being an investigate is "passing housewife", but it's non-descript and non-conclusive what it is.

It could be an investigate, or it could be something else entirely.

J

Joygirl1

Gonna change my vote because Scar is most likely the most dangerous threat for town

vote lynch Grammaton

This doesn´t mean that I trust Blue, for that deal to work he has to deliver something helpful or he´s going to be the next one to go.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Gonna change my vote because Scar is most likely the most dangerous threat for town

vote lynch Grammaton

This doesn´t mean that I trust Blue, for that deal to work he has to deliver something helpful or he´s going to be the next one to go.
You seem very certain Grammaton is Scarface, why?

Worst

Custom title

If my memory serves right, there was no action from Izumi that suggested that he had mechanically investigated anyone.

However that being said, Grammaton's reactions after Ratchet's death did not look good at all if you ask me.
Basically he was on the hyper defensive and after stalling for a bit claimed some dubious ressurection abilty, and also said he could do something with a dead player. But wasn't going to use it on Ekko since he flipped non-town.

But don't just take my word for it, you can check out his latest posts, since he probably went to bed or something soon after that transpired.

It might very well be that Gramma is in fact Scarface, though like I already said, don't believe there to be any mechanical evidence for it.

And as such, I think for the very small chance Gramma isn't scarface, it's better to go for Blue who has in fact been mechanically compromised to be aligned with Scarface.
so you think Ratchet just took a big ass guess ?

vote lynch Grammaton

More dangerous than the Homunculus or just whoever Blue is?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Ratchet made a big deal out of that revelation, tagging all his town reads and writing it in red which he claimed was always going to be true earlier

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
so you think Ratchet just took a big ass guess ?
I'm sure he had a reason to, but there's nothing to suggest he had TMI.

So yes, I would say it was a guess. BUT, since we have no idea what "Passing Housewife" is, there's a chance the answer lies within whatever that is.

Though, my guess is that it is a kind of reactive ability, kind of like Edward's spear that stopped the next anti-town ability.
Take that with a grain of salt however, since my guess is as good as yours.

That being said, Grams reaction does raise questions for sure.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
More dangerous than the Homunculus or just whoever Blue is?
Well, who blue claimed would likely not be very harmful to town.

However, Scar is still a strong anti-town who can easily destroy alchemists, as that's his speciality.

He's more akin to a SK.
Ratchet made a big deal out of that revelation, tagging all his town reads and writing it in red which he claimed was always going to be true earlier
Yes, that is true.
I'm not trying to say Ratchet didn't have good reason to believe Gramma is scar, all I am saying is that there is nothing to suggest he knows for a fact that Scar is Gramma.

I may be wrong of course, I have no idea what passing housewife is.

Worst

Custom title
I'm sure he had a reason to, but there's nothing to suggest he had TMI.

So yes, I would say it was a guess. BUT, since we have no idea what "Passing Housewife" is, there's a chance the answer lies within whatever that is.

Though, my guess is that it is a kind of reactive ability, kind of like Edward's spear that stopped the next anti-town ability.
Take that with a grain of salt however, since my guess is as good as yours.

That being said, Grams reaction does raise questions for sure.
Idk i won't doubt a flipped town now, and we can sure look into blue as well this night phase...

Status
Not open for further replies.