[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Worst because he’s one of the highest posters but I don’t see any substantial game solving or push from him. I also detected some buddying attempts with Gram earlier.

Rottkins slipped that he’s not blue colour.
Game solving it's not my playstyle

VOTE COUNT (As of 2915)​
1: Flowa- > Ratchet > Blue > Ratchet > Unvote > Blue > Grammation
2: TheAncientCenturian- > Flower > Prof > Ratchet > Gram > Blue > Grammation
3: Fujishiro- > Blue > TAC > Blue > Grammation
4: Nana- > Ekko > Unvote > Blue
5: Mangosenpai- > MitchMatch > Peroronchino > Blue
6: Ekkologix- > Nana > TAC > Soul > Rottkins
8: Sallah WG > Ekko
10: Kagurashii- > Soulkiller
12: Rottkins- > Blue
13: Worst- > Blue
14: Ratchet- > Prof > TAC > Flower > TAC > Grammaton
17: Lord Melkor- > Rottkins > Grammation
19: Charlie- > Blue
20: Cooler- > Ekko > Rottkins
21: Zolo- > Flowa
22: Ripped Cal- > Ekko
23: Peroroncino- > Muugen > Rottkins > Grammation
24: Dr_Proffessor- > Charles > Ratchet > TAC > Blue
25: Grammation- > Blue
26: Joygirl- > Blue > Ekko > Blue
27: Rej- > Mango
28: Nibel > Ekko > Rottkins
29: MUUGEN > Grammaton
30: Soulkiller- > Ratchet > Blue

Didn't vote
@MitchMatch
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Yo Tan Wa
@Blue
@Ultra
@ConquistadoR
Blue - 8
Grammation - 6
Rottkins - 2
Ekko - 2 (isn't he ded, prob invalid lmao)
Soulkiller - 1
Flowa - 1
Mango - 1
My vote should be on Gramma now

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I still don't like Mango but i feel like he's lying too low to be actual scum, not town reading him but i wouldn't mind seeing more from him
I was mostly not present in the first 24 hours, I said this in the signup thread as well, so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

As for activity otherwise, I don't feel like reading 50+ pages, so I'd rather just see what's happening in the here and now.
I don't believe I'm laying particularly low, though I'm not a top poster either if that's what you ask of me.
That insta kill on Ratchet was weird though, i wonder if it was an automatic thing or they triggered it ? Maybe blue is Scar and they triggered it to draw all the possible attention on Gramma which probably has a weaker role ? But i don't see why should we doubt Ratchet atp : /
Aries said something about there being a lie detect that triggered the kill on Ratchet, not that it answers your question however.
Worst because he’s one of the highest posters but I don’t see any substantial game solving or push from him. I also detected some buddying attempts with Gram earlier.

Rottkins slipped that he’s not blue colour.
Ho-ho~

In what way was Worst buddying with Gram?

@Rottkins what alignment are you brother?

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
I was mostly not present in the first 24 hours, I said this in the signup thread as well, so it shouldn't come as a surprise.

As for activity otherwise, I don't feel like reading 50+ pages, so I'd rather just see what's happening in the here and now.
I don't believe I'm laying particularly low, though I'm not a top poster either if that's what you ask of me.
Oh i see didn't saw you mentioned it in the signup thread :)

Well i'll be waiting to see more from you i guess

Ho-ho~

In what way was Worst buddying with Gram?

@Rottkins what alignment are you brother?
Yea i'm curious about that too @Kagurashii

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
How can you forget Lanji and his K-pop set?
Lanji is usually on the very bottom end of posters, so he tends to be under the radar most of the time.
I don't believe I've seen Lanji be very active before, I believe in the weebs prior to this one he was fairly active, but other than that I can't recall.
I forgot lanji zolo cal rottkins and salah are in this game.
Same with Salah, usually low poster.

Zolo is the progenitor of Midnight as well, he'll troll and troll, and that's about it.

My vote should be on Gramma now
Why Grammaton over blue?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
As i recall cal was in favor of mass claiming when Gram suggested it and now we know what scar can do with that

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
As i recall cal was in favor of mass claiming when Gram suggested it and now we know what scar can do with that
I think basing it solely off that is not a scientific method, as it's got too much chance of being unrelated.

If Cal was also under the impression that this was simply a copy paste game, then a mass claim does make sense.

That being said, the opposite may also be true. What I am saying however is that there is no way of telling based of this alone who is scum and who is not.

If other evidence comes and also keeping in mind that, then we can start making some stronger cases.

I'm not saying you're trying to frame Cal, I am just saying in general.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Did you catch up after this?

While I don't suggest gram isn't scum, I do still believe Blue's lynch holds more merit than Grammaton at this very moment.
yea the reads i posted is after i voted, idk it all depends

If they're both teammates it doesn't really matter they're going down one after the other or even killed at night, it only matters who we think is more likely to be Scar so we have more chances to take him down with the lynch

if i have to be paranoid i'd say that blue can be scar and they triggered the kill to draw all the attention on Gramma it seems that blue felt pretty silent after that
While gramma tried to defend himself and even saw some people starting to give him the benefit of the doubt

so idk hard choice i just don't see why Ratchet would be lying or he just took a big guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.