[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
But yes @Ultra

The previous FMA game is where the "father" meme came from.

Basically I faked being pre-timeskip Hohenheim and having father in the Jar give me a 100% accurate vision of who a scum is. But if town doesn't lynch them Father will become increasingly angry, and may result in the entirety of town getting nuked to hell.

This lead to me saying that Father told me #15 - Lurko was scum. And I preached it like it was the truth - and in fact he was a really strong scum role.

And you guessed it, he thought someone snitched on him and started sending PMs which resulted in the game ending

J

Joygirl1

So how about you answer the question instead of deflecting
What exactly is the question? I don´t understand at which point I should have "slipped" anything?

One player was converted, likely from scum to town. Then there was another converting attempt but as the target already was converted it instead converted back to scum plus the player who tried to convert him joined him, also becoming scum.

Now check the WU and Prof´s reaction. While I don´t say we should fully trust Prof he pretty much explained why he normally couldn´t have been targeted by the same player twice and if I can remember called it ´meme-worthy´ if someone would have done so.

Don´t know if I got everything right but the list I made was all just my personal assumptions.
Maybe @Dr_Professor83 has to say anything about the whole situation (again) by himself.

After your disagreement regarding me calling Blue an obvious indie that´s already your second attempt to frame me for something.
Tell me, why and where should I have slipped something? I´m just doing what we should do and make some educated guesses because that early in the game it´s impossible to say things for sure but you have to do something that can be worked with. You´re accusing me of making a slip but you are townlocking people for no reasons or suspecting them for reasons that make much less sense by yourself.

But yes @Ultra

The previous FMA game is where the "father" meme came from.

Basically I faked being pre-timeskip Hohenheim and having father in the Jar give me a 100% accurate vision of who a scum is. But if town doesn't lynch them Father will become increasingly angry, and may result in the entirety of town getting nuked to hell.

This lead to me saying that Father told me #15 - Lurko was scum. And I preached it like it was the truth - and in fact he was a really strong scum role.

And you guessed it, he thought someone snitched on him and started sending PMs which resulted in the game ending
Ahahahahahaha

That's pretty great.

Keep doing your thing man

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What exactly is the question? I don´t understand at which point I should have "slipped" anything?

One player was converted, likely from scum to town. Then there was another converting attempt but as the target already was converted it instead converted back to scum plus the player who tried to convert him joined him, also becoming scum.

Now check the WU and Prof´s reaction. While I don´t say we should fully trust Prof he pretty much explained why he normally couldn´t have been targeted by the same player twice and if I can remember called it ´meme-worthy´ if someone would have done so.

Don´t know if I got everything right but the list I made was all just my personal assumptions.
Maybe @Dr_Professor83 has to say anything about the whole situation (again) by himself.

After your disagreement regarding me calling Blue an obvious indie that´s already your second attempt to frame me for something.
Tell me, why and where should I have slipped something? I´m just doing what we should do and make some educated guesses because that early in the game it´s impossible to say things for sure but you have to do something that can be worked with. You´re accusing me of making a slip but you are townlocking people for no reasons or suspecting them for reasons that make much less sense by yourself.
I've not townlocked anyone.

Regardless, you stated that Dr_professor was culted. This information is nowhere to be seen in this thread, so my question was where does this information come from?

I've checked some of Dr_Prof's posts that mentions culting, and he seems to be confused over the lan ling situation, nothing else.

And again, I haven't framed you of anything, I have literally only said that you have gotten some information that the rest of us don't have, and I'm simply asking where you get that information from.

Uh for the record I don't like Lord Melkor's early posts either and I'm partial to knocking his block off and evacuating him from the game so I can play with a mind at ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.