[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda disappointed by start of this day. I mean, I'm alive but still.
look at the sunny side of life only flowa and gramm died flowa would have played with our minds for the rest of the game and gram was confirmed non town so it's pretty good.....

I'd assume that's Wrath. The most active one it seems.
[QUOTE]Charlie
MangoSenpai

TheAncientCenturion

Blue

Dr_Professor83

Worst

Nibel

Ultra
SoulKiller

RippedCal
Lord Melkor

MUUGEN

Kagurashii

Cooler

Joygirl

Nana

[/QUOTE]
If we exclude Ultra who subbed in for an inactive slot after Wrath was active in the thread with actions, SK who claims to have been rbed, my Phantom troupe, Nibel then it leaves Cal/LM/Muugen/Kagura/Cooler/Joygirl and Nana for possible Wrath.

look at the sunny side of life only flowa and gramm died flowa would have played with our minds for the rest of the game and gram was confirmed non town so it's pretty good.....
If we exclude Ultra who subbed in for an inactive slot after Wrath was active in the thread with actions, SK who claims to have been rbed, my Phantom troupe, Nibel then it leaves Cal/LM/Muugen/Kagura/Cooler/Joygirl and Nana for possible Wrath.[/QUOTE]
Welp, that's a lot. And it's still assumption

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
She was town. Absorbed indie. Got culted. It's not like she's town mafia and cult.
Could She not have been the one that tried converting the person that Al first converted to town which I think is Prof/Greed then she got converted to his side because I'm guessing Greed is the godfather/cult leader,

This leads me to ask why would the culted Flowa be protecting Fuji/Tac?

If we exclude Ultra who subbed in for an inactive slot after Wrath was active in the thread with actions, SK who claims to have been rbed, my Phantom troupe, Nibel then it leaves Cal/LM/Muugen/Kagura/Cooler/Joygirl and Nana for possible Wrath.
Welp, that's a lot. And it's still assumption[/QUOTE]
7 people and yeah man but we gotta start somewhere. Wrath was amongst the active players thats for sure. Can excluse lower posters like Cooler and Joygirl if we wanna narrow it down but I dont wanna forget about them either.

So if we excluse then we have a possible Cal/LM/Muu and Cooler for Wrath.

Only "scum" that died are: relatively harmless Usopp, culted Flower (how, still don't know) and Gram who was town by the time he died.

That leaves 3 guys from Scar, 5 if I counted correctly guys from red mafia, cult, Kimbley, Frozen dude, movie dude and evil Granny. That's a lot if all of them are going after town.

Status
Not open for further replies.