Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theorist have been a thing since the start of the internet. If we let these fringe groups dictate our life we’ll take a lot of our right away
That's fine and dandy, but it already does depending on where you are from. Shit like this already affects my family. People have been brainwashed by "free speech" posed on social media platforms. No longer are people learning the right way. They just Google what they baisedly think will give them the answers they want

And algorithms on social media platforms are DESIGNED with that in mind, to give you more of what you want. To keep you on their platform

That's fine and dandy, but it already does depending on where you are from. Shit like this already affects my family. People have been brainwashed by "free speech" posed on social media platforms. No longer are people learning the right way. They just Google what they baisedly think will give them the answers they want

And algorithms on social media platforms are DESIGNED with that in mind, to give you more of what you want. To keep you on their platform
And the current formula is that. These social media platforms lean heavily left alongside universities. Less free speech means more control for these companies and we know which way they want people to think

at least with less restrictions we can hope there will be more opposing views a reader can be exposed too

So you're saying it was a Tragedy then? I Started A Joke and it led to this...

Honestly, I've Gotta Get A Message To You that You Should Be Dancing.

What was that joke btw?

Seriously though, Tragedy is such a good tune, I love that song so much! Bee Gees were iconic lol.
How deep is your rug! Omfg :akaman:

It was something along the lines of him hearing voices coming from the fridge, turns out it was just the CHIVES talking :hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.