Status
Not open for further replies.
People say they hate Americans while watching and playing american media all day:suresure:
I'll be that guy. I "hate" what the country is becoming and many people in it, but it's a generic "feeling", rather than specific groups of people. Just tired of the arguing. Tired of my family arguing. Tired of my peers arguing. Tired of not being able to make a difference really.

Just tired. Hence why I distract myself with One Piece and my fucking job lmao (among other things).

I'll be that guy. I "hate" what the country is becoming and many people in it, but it's a generic "feeling", rather than specific groups of people. Just tired of the arguing. Tired of my family arguing. Tired of my peers arguing. Tired of not being able to make a difference really.

Just tired. Hence why I distract myself with One Piece and my fucking job lmao (among other things).
The USA are a dying empire.
It hasn't been there for long and is already going to shit.
An interesting country, from a historian's perspective.

Remember when we used to watch american media to escape the nonsense? Can’t even do that anymore with todays writers. Even the fucking Batman had a fucking forced privilege line thrown in there

Status
Not open for further replies.