What do you mean by nonexistent? I even called my nonexisting goldfish by your name!

But, since i got your permission, here the spoilers i got from a reliable source (#trustmebro):

Title: Gathering Allies

- Luffy and Kaido fight continues
- Kaido is injured alot, but states that Luffy cant take him down
- Luffy agrees and says he would need at least 2 weeks more training... but he still laughs and prepares a last blow ("my last attack...") and jumps towards Kaido
- We see a few scenes around the battlefield, ("5 minutes ago"), including Zoro walking in a different direction than franky says, franky tries to stop him, Killer running upstairs, Sanji gathering people together, a few scenes from the other strawhats and also Law+Kid, which are in a room of Law
- Switch to the gorosei, they are talking about Luffys DF. They praise and fear it. Final words of the conversation are about the greatest strength of JoyBoy... "gathering allies from all sources"
- Final panel we see how Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer take the finishing blow at Kaido with Luffys new attack (incl. CoC), Zoro Ashura (incl. CoC), Law Puncture WIlle, Kid Damned Punk (incl. CoC), Killer Kamaa Sonic
great spoiler:myman:, better than the current shit we get for the past 2 chapters:suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

- Kaido awakens into Koi D. O and he affects water

Given the current state of the fight and Odas love for twists, it would be VERY Oda-like for him to turn around and have Kaido do a "reverse koi carp turning into a dragon" to completely fuck with us as nobody would expect that and a lot of us including me expected Kaido to be the dragon from awakening his fish fruit/koi form lol, especially with that symbolism with the koi and Wano's waterfall too.

Toon Luffy vs The Worlds Strongest Fish, FML LMAO.

(Someone tag Le Fishe for me, I can't remember what their name is now lmfao.)

Ah we call those "chavs" in the UK haha, the sideways cap and "gangsta 'tudes" (attitudes)
If you ever see me use "bruva" or "bruv" it's 100/100 times me making fun of chavs, eshays or illiterate 12 year Olds. On the note of eshays I have a mate and he is stuck in that eshay phase and it's pretty cringe to hang out with him but fuck I get a massive mental chuck... He is the funniest cunt when pissed, My missus and I made "drunk quotes" for all my mates and this blokes are a fucking riot

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
They’ll never take down
I can give you some tips on alts

First - if possible have different IP

Second, if not different IP then create an alt but follow few simple rules

1) Don't make an intro thread.

2) Don't have that alt super active - people often recognise users through posting styles

3) keep on posting here and there in due time frequency with that alt - not too many to gain attention nor rarely because it can also make mod get suspicious of you.

4)Avoid profile posts or directly engaging with mods.

5) have faith in mods being lazy and them slacking πŸ˜‚

2) Don't have that alt super active - people often recognise users through posting styles

3) keep on posting here and there in due time frequency with that alt - not too many to gain attention nor rarely because it can also make mod get suspicious of you.

Bro don’t give out the secrets she’s watching

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž

at least you have faith in us :josad:

Lebrent's account is your alt, proof:
1. Surely didn't make an intro thread
2. Is not super active
3. Keeps posting here and there
4. Avoids profile posts and doesn't directly engage with the mods