Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And you think you’re funny making poeple believe you have real informations about next chapters ? Poeple don’t have time to scroll over all your shitposts to find REAL hints/spoilers, I will stop saying you are a fraud the day you post a REAL hint/spoiler ( which means Never )
Post automatically merged:

Oh and I don’t even consider them as insults, I say that to my friends all the time, sorry if I hurt your feelings it wasn’t my purpose
Oh I didn't feel hurt or anything.

You can call me fraud or fake news or whatever you like. I have seen far worse than you can come up with anything.

I just don't want to create unnecessary fuss by engaging in heated exchange of arguments which will affect peace of mind of everyone involved.

I am here for fun and that's all I care about

R u stupid ? ur parents didn't teach u how to read ? I'm a translator , and I'm having fun here so no need to just insult someone for having fun in April fool day , and no one asked u to believe me or Reborn or anyone so just keep ur own business kid
I didn’t want to quote you, if you weee smart enough you would’ve understood that the reply was not for you nobody talked about you

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m not the one being a crybaby here « please don’t insult me » « heyyy you’re calling me a sissy that’s not fair »
You are

Going around acting like a moral police for troll spoilers lmao

""Someone drops troll spoilers

Cora San - you are fraud and I will call you this until whole forum realise it."

Huh? What are you? Their mom? They can see for themselves and know it that only redon, 5ch and that korean dude are real providers.

People are here for fun waiting for spoilers. Let them have it.

And, if can't have fun then put us on ignore. No one has asked you to read what I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.