Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Poeple still believes this dumass has some king of information about next chapters ? Don’t you see he is peeing on himself because redon won’t post his summaries, he ain’t a provider/informer he’s just like all of us waiting for spoilers and refreshing this forum, asking him about hints is the same asking me about hints, we don’t know shit
There is absolutely no need for you to throw insults

If you don't like what I say then ignore it. No one is asking you to believe anything.

However, I won't overlook any insult from now onwards.

You can troll me all you want but avoid unnecessary insults

There is absolutely no need for you to throw insults

If you don't like what I say then ignore it. No one is asking you to believe anything.

However, I won't overlook any insult from now onwards.

You can troll me all you want but avoid unnecessary insults
I trust u more that Redon king btw u was right 99% just Kaido memories was wrong so u r a good predictor

I trust u more that Redon king btw u was right 99% just Kaido memories was wrong so u r a good predictor
And you think you’re funny making poeple believe you have real informations about next chapters ? Poeple don’t have time to scroll over all your shitposts to find REAL hints/spoilers, I will stop saying you are a fraud the day you post a REAL hint/spoiler ( which means Never )
Post automatically merged:

And, you think throwing insult on manga forum makes you some courageous man lmao
Oh and I don’t even consider them as insults, I say that to my friends all the time, sorry if I hurt your feelings it wasn’t my purpose

And you think you’re funny making poeple believe you have real informations about next chapters ? Poeple don’t have time to scroll over all your shitposts to find REAL hints/spoilers, I will stop saying you are a fraud the day you post a REAL hint/spoiler ( which means Never )
R u stupid ? ur parents didn't teach u how to read ? I'm a translator , and I'm having fun here so no need to just insult someone for having fun in April fool day , and no one asked u to believe me or Reborn or anyone so just keep ur own business kid

Status
Not open for further replies.