Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it’s Zoro is shown breathing hoarsely
Tbh I just wanna know what the grim reaper stuff was about and get lore on shimotsuki/black blade stuff

Starting to fear that Oda will just scrap it and it's especially annoying that it's freaking Raizo who's getting the screentime instead of at least Luffy vs. Kaido lmao

Ok tbf, oda has made us love these goofy characters many time so lets wait and see
Not for me.

Raizo is the type of design he uses that I just can't stand, Orochi has the same design,Yasuei, etc. Shinobu... hrm, maybe it is a Wano thing? He has used it before but not as prevalent, it's just a sloppy, ugly, "cheap heat/pop" design with purposefully trolling faces/features. Bleh. I cant wait to leave Wano.

Ok I admit this chapter doesn't sound hype, but I think there has to be something more to this chapter. Maybe some other characters get to play a role in Raizo's plan.
I think there is something important missing.

I have the feeling we are having this, based on what some people, including are discussing here:

- Chapter 1046: Raizo
- Raizo is executing his grand plan (focus of the chapter)
- Raizo's plan is to put out the flames across the island
- We see Zoro and Sanji in a brief moment
- Chapter ends with Kaido vs Luffy
- Kaido awakens. Kaido is the strongest living creature on land, sea and air, we haven't seen him use the sea yet, and this chapter will probably show that. Editor's comment about Kaido's awakening?
- Break next week

Tbh I just wanna know what the grim reaper stuff was about and get lore on shimotsuki/black blade stuff

Starting to fear that Oda will just scrap it and it's especially annoying that it's freaking Raizo who's getting the screentime instead of at least Luffy vs. Kaido lmao
Grim Reaper was likely just Odas way of showing Zoro is almost dead. I doubt it’s any actual lore

Black Blade stuff may have to wait

J

Joy D. MADS

I have the feeling we are having this, based on what some people, including are discussing here:

- Kaido awakens. Kaido is the strongest living creature on land, sea and air, we haven't seen him use the sea yet, and this chapter will probably show that. Editor's comment about Kaido's awakening?
- Break next week
Kaido awakens is fake dude. . . no one posted this.

- Break next week
Dis cope bro. Raizo geting rid of all the flames would be the same thing that Kaidos awakening with the sea would end up doing

Status
Not open for further replies.