Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grim Reaper was likely just Odas way of showing Zoro is almost dead. I doubt it’s any actual lore

Black Blade stuff may have to wait
Maybe but Greg from OP is speculating that what Zoro experienced will have a super important impact to close the conflict in Wano aka the only one left that rapresent a danger is Kaido (Onigashima himself) but I dont see what Zoro can do for that but for the first case yep.
Not only that but it look like that soul are the main part that is getting a lot spot recently with Luffy&Mom,Oden,Zoro hearing the frozen moon song from hiroy and enma reacting.

He is saying that this might be a way to introduce foreshadowing a climactic and emotional conclusion to the conflict in Wano.
What can make a climacting and emotional conclusion with Zoro experencing the reaper? ZKK

I translated with google translator
Question: A round question, is the chapter totally focused on him or will it be several fronts?
Redon: There are more things, it's a good chapter. Although it is absurd to say so, because some have already sentenced him for a phrase and the title, for a change
Be patient. It's a good chapter :rosismile:
Leaking the Raizo portion here is like leaking the Hiyori scene in 1044 and leaving :suresure:
Just wait for other spoilers guys

Maybe but Greg from OP is speculating that what Zoro experienced will have a super important impact to close the conflict in Wano aka the only one left that rapresent a danger is Kaido (Onigashima himself) but I dont see what Zoro can do for that but for the first case yep.
Not only that but it look like that soul are the main part that is getting a lot spot recently with Luffy&Mom,Oden,Zoro hearing the frozen moon song from hiroy and enma reacting.

He is saying that this might be a way to introduce foreshadowing a climactic and emotional conclusion to the conflict in Wano.
What can make a climacting and emotional conclusion with Zoro experencing the reaper? ZKK
There’s going to be another villain post Wano. It’s obvious. Zoro will be the focus of post Kaido and post Wano till Luffy is awake or revived

That's every Luffy fight ever. Warned people of this months ago
I know but this feels even worse. For one Oda already admitted that Wano is taking longer than expected. This is also the fight with Kaido and the reveal of g5 and we‘ll get a chapter dedicated to a useless plot point of all things. It would have been acceptable if it was an update of marines coming in Wano or something

I know but this feels even worse. For one Oda already admitted that Wano is taking longer than expected. This is also the fight with Kaido and the reveal of g5 and we‘ll get a chapter dedicated to a useless plot point of all things. It would have been acceptable if it was an update of marines coming in Wano or something
Wano side characters have been the worst of the worst so it feels like they’re dragging down the whole arc

Status
Not open for further replies.