Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oda really drawing Nami using her other abilites in cover requests than the actual story lmfao
Honestly if IJ wasnt blue that would he laziest power up in the manga so far, it somehow got saved, Im glad sanji didnt get Nami treatment with these bullshit thunder attacks over and over:josad:
Sad for my girl nami tho she is my third fav character

Enslaves a country for 20 years
Forces its people to work for him or die
Kills their beloved daimyo and rightful shogun heir
Feeds them SMILE fruits to make them suffer
Was literally about to execute a child

"nah guys Kaido isnt a villain yet"
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
read this they're saying lmao

"Kaido hasn’t gotten to be a Villain yet. Kaido has not directly preformed any villainous actions that are 1. On Screen. 2. Outside of a Flashback. And 3. NOT something we are told by word of mouth. When you look at past arcs Oda typically builds up the villain by having him do one heinous thing after another ON-SCREEN. Think of the countless times Crocodile tricked and mocked the Strawhats. You didn’t just hear about mean stuff he’d done to other people he actually got to BE evil and wicked directly to our characters. This is to build up our animosity and desire to see them taken down."

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I think splitting the straw hats into two groups for the WCI and Dressrosa arcs made a lot of sense given how many characters Oda introduced. Wano sucked because he wanted to keep introducing new characters at the same pace. The arcs got longer but the panel space was insufficient (or rather inefficiently used) to accommodate the number of new characters, existing characters and straw hats simultaneously. Characters like Usopp, Brook and Chopper received secondary roles (at best), while some of the straw hats who got their own fights still got too little screen time imo like Brook, Jinbei, Franky, Robin. I don't mind the idea of arc-specific characters getting 1-on-1 fights but Oda should have kept splitting the straw hats in order to smoothen out the arcs and flesh characters better.

read this they're saying lmao

"Kaido hasn’t gotten to be a Villain yet. Kaido has not directly preformed any villainous actions that are 1. On Screen. 2. Outside of a Flashback. And 3. NOT something we are told by word of mouth. When you look at past arcs Oda typically builds up the villain by having him do one heinous thing after another ON-SCREEN. Think of the countless times Crocodile tricked and mocked the Strawhats. You didn’t just hear about mean stuff he’d done to other people he actually got to BE evil and wicked directly to our characters. This is to build up our animosity and desire to see them taken down."

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:
:kailaugh::kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.