Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I know that Oda doesn't actually get feedback from his editors. No other writer would cut away from the biggest fight in the series after its biggest reveal to focus on a Z-list ugly as shit secondary character and a subplot that nobody is really paying attention to. I almost kinda respect Oda for trolling his audience like this

True kino

D

Deleted member 83

Jack is crying in the corner. :pepecopium:
Oda fucking hates Jack

He hasn’t had any form of a W once

Went to Zou -> Got bodied -> Got embarrassed by Ashura -> Went to the roof to help Kaido and got tossed to the side (by Sulong Inu and Neko tbf) -> Finally got back up -> Got 2 tapped by Inu

King and Queen got long drawn out fights with multiple chapter enders

Most people still don’t even know Jack went hybrid against Inu because the panel was so small and off to the side

:jackcopium:

Oda fucking hates Jack

Went to Zou -> Got bodied -> Got embarrassed by Ashura -> Went to the roof to help Kaido and got tossed to the side (by Sulong Inu and Neko tbf) -> Finally got back up -> Got 2 tapped by Inu

Most people still don’t even know Jack went hybrid against Inu because the panel was so small and off to the side

:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oda fucking hates Jack

Hes
Coming
Back

Status
Not open for further replies.