Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh no Oda, I'm definitely having a great time, don't worry!"

On a semi related note, this scene is so much more darker and powerful in the anime than it already was in the manga, respect to Oda for writing something like this honestly:

Also the toad oil lie of Usopp coming back to horrific effect with Toko...

Very much "Joker laughing gas vibes" too with the Smile affected people.

"Funny" how this was all caused by "Joker" and "Caesar Clown" too in One Piece.
The SMILE plotline and payoff is definitely one of Wano's higlights

Its a recurring problem in part 2.

On PH, we spend too much time with Kin'emon and Momo. Oda really tries to make us care about Brownbeard who terrorized innocent civilians protected by Whitebeard before the TS. In contrast, Smoker, Tashigi, and G-5 are really entertaining and get the least focus.

DR has loads of characters introduced that I can't remember and because of this we spent a whopping 102 chapters on that island. In contrast, the Crocodile saga covers 117 chapters and we get to visit Reverse Mountain, Whiskey Peak, Little Garden, Drum, and Alabasta against the Doflamingo saga with 148 with only PH and DR. It makes the NW look smaller in scale in comparison to Paradise.

WCI is more simple and straight forward but I really don't understand the inclusion of Pedro and Carrot who is essentially Chopper 2.0. Adding Robin would have made more sense and brought actual stake to the plot.
man dressrosa and punk hazard were such a pain to read weekly :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.