Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I even speculated that the Gorosei Swordsman was Kozaburo. He looked so much like Koushiro and even possessed the supreme Kitetsu.

It turns out it was the goofy human incarnation of Wado Ichimonji :josad:

Its the land of the swords and honor ! How can you not have Tashigi here ?!

In addition, Smoker's jitte is a weapon used by policemen in japan. He stated that seastone originated in one place. Smoker was build up to be the new Garp and that was wasted as well.

Why is Oda giving so much screen time to Kinemon and Momo when they are still at the bottom of the popularity polls ?!

What happened to Garp's second in command Boggard ?! He looked so cool and mysterious !

Completely agree man, such great points. Even Kaido and BM ranked extremely low in the global popularity polls too. I find it insane so many marines including Bogard who should be related to Wano are not relevant there at all. Its insane. I could provide arguments on so many being connected to Wano for example, including multiple Admirals, although I know I'd get accused of stretching too much like Luffy lmao.

Ones like Momonga, Fujitora, Onigumo and even Kizaru and Akainu should be involved in Wano for certain reasons imo, some of them obvious ofc.

Idk if Bogard will ever be relevant in OP but he deserves it seriously, I just hope Oda gives him the shine when Garp gets his actual arc/storyline, presumably when the Marines/WG become the main focus endgame. He should be extremely strong and I hope he's involved with Sword too specifically. Maybe even running it or helping to run it with Garp or something? I've had idea for multiple different people to run Sword too lmao.

Completely agree man, such great points. Even Kaido and BM ranked extremely low in the global popularity polls too. I find it insane so many marines including Bogard who should be related to Wano are not relevant there at all. Its insane. I could provide arguments on so many being connected to Wano for example, including multiple Admirals, although I know I'd get accused of stretching too much like Luffy lmao.

Ones like Momonga, Fujitora, Onigumo and even Kizaru and Akainu should be involved in Wano for certain reasons imo, some of them obvious ofc.

Idk if Bogard will ever be relevant in OP but he deserves it seriously, I just hope Oda gives him the shine when Garp gets his actual arc/storyline, presumably when the Marines/WG become the main focus endgame. He should be extremely strong and I hope he's involved with Sword too specifically. Maybe even running it or helping to run it with Garp or something? I've had idea for multiple different people to run Sword too lmao.
Oda completely overestimated how interesting people were going to find and found the side characters and villains in Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.