Questions & Mysteries Who is the traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The traitor (or one of them) is Inuarashi.
Their is one little hint/point in this chapter who at least cut of Kyoshiro/Ashura/Kawamatsu/Inuarashi and Neko from the list of the traitors.
We see Orochi in this chapter and he was totally freaking out and scared, he just want to see the corpse of the retainers, he didn´t get any information. Which means he didn´t really if Kinemon and co really get put 20years in the future, he didn´t get any information and this is the point her. If one of the 5retainer would be the traitor, they would tell Orochi about the 20year timejump, he wouldn´t be at least such scared and in panic about the retainer, the point is that Orochi didn´t really have any information/plan which let cut of Ashura and co from the list.

Which means he most like take his news after the 20years by one of these retainers: Kinemon/Raizo/Okiku and Kanjuro. And their is a reason why I believe that Kanjuro send Orochi the news after he pass the 20 years;

In my opinion these two birds are from Kanjuro df power, he send them to Orochi who finally get his information after waiting 20years without knowing anything. Also in this chapter I find Kanjuro reaction little suspect, did he feel something for Toki? Seeing how he come back while little crying as the only one was kinda suspect, at most that he cry after seeing Toki. Did he love Toki but couldn´t take the fact that Oden had her as waifu so he plan to betray Oden and take Toki to him?
In my opinion none of the 5retainers are a traitor(Ashura,Kyoshiro,Inu,Neko and Kawamatsu).
The traitor must be one of the four which travel into the future, otherwise Orochi would get his information that they get travel 20years into the future.

In my opinion none of the 5retainers are a traitor(Ashura,Kyoshiro,Inu,Neko and Kawamatsu).
The traitor must be one of the four which travel into the future, otherwise Orochi would get his information that they get travel 20years into the future.
I think they might have several traitors. When they arrive in Wano Kinemon and co were welcome by a group of warriors who were waiting for their return because of Toki’s prophecy.
So one of the traitors might be in this group or affiliated with someone of the group.

But Kaido/Orochi might have known simply when Raizo reached Zou.

A

ardym

well to be honest , we had 10 people who consider themselves retainer of Oden and the kozuki also the 9 scabbards plus Shinobu so the traitor has to be one of them since Toki's prophecy is about 9 shadows . well Shinobu is my wished traitor , Oda might wants to play with us, so he somewhat went all out to let us think she is the most loyal one out there.

Whoever the traitor is, I hope the reveal makes some sense because right now no matter who I put as the traitor in my mind there's a plot hole that pops up somewhere. Literally every single one, I also hope we get a good explanation for their motives as well.

well to be honest , we had 10 people who consider themselves retainer of Oden and the kozuki also the 9 scabbards plus Shinobu so the traitor has to be one of them since Toki's prophecy is about 9 shadows . well Shinobu is my wished traitor , Oda might wants to play with us, so he somewhat went all out to let us think she is the most loyal one out there.
Bro she not the traitor. She literally got their weapons for them and helped in the war. She the reason the people turned on Orochi and stop liking him because she told them the truth. Stop the nonesense. This is like the kyoshiro thing all over again. Its the most obvious one. Kanjuro is most likely and Raizo is a farr 2nd likely. Its novody else stop the BS.

There's no traitor in the Kozuki retainers, all of them would be going to get killed in the boiling if was not the deal Oden made with Kaido.

The one guy leaking info to Orochi, in the actual timeline, is Denjiro, to misinform the Shogun making him think he's in control, but setting things for the raid to happen when the enemies are not expecting.

I dont understand from where this headcanon of kanjuro being the traitor came hahaha.

There's no traitor in the Kozuki retainers, all of them would be going to get killed in the boiling if was not the deal Oden made with Kaido.

The one guy leaking info to Orochi, in the actual timeline, is Denjiro, to misinform the Shogun making him think he's in control, but setting things for the raid to happen when the enemies are not expecting.

I dont understand from where this headcanon of kanjuro being the traitor came hahaha.
So who was the traitor back 20 years ago if they wasn't traitors? Why would Denjiro snitch about Zou and might get Raizo and the others killed? Stop it bro

kanjuro died a long time ago. A beast pirate, one of the numbers imo, stole his DF and drew a clone of him. The kanjuro we see isn't actually the real kanjuro, its just a clone created and controlled by the number that killed kanjuro.

Raizo.
Reasons:
1. Jack searched for Raizo alone, that too exactly after 20 years and never before. He didn't search for Kinemon or Momonosuke.
2. Raizo alone joined Oden, just like that. Other scabbards were either helped by Oden or were defeated by him.
3. Raizo was the only scabbard that complained that he felt uncomfortable while Oden was boiled.
4. While Oden was shouting his dream while getting boiled, everyone was hopeful that Oden will endure it and Denjiro was about to say that they will achieve it with everyone together, Raizo stopped him and shouted "Your dream is our dream." , implying that he already accepted Oden's death.

A

ardym

Bro she not the traitor. She literally got their weapons for them and helped in the war. She the reason the people turned on Orochi and stop liking him because she told them the truth. Stop the nonesense. This is like the kyoshiro thing all over again. Its the most obvious one. Kanjuro is most likely and Raizo is a farr 2nd likely. Its novody else stop the BS.
to be honest your guess might be true but i just think that the traitor haven't been sent into the future , and he/she told Orochi that they weren't dead. Orochi was always afraid and not only since they came back.

Since Jack knew that only Raizo was on Zou we can eliminate anyone that didn't have that information so that includes anyone that was in Wano at the time so no Denjiro, Ashura, Kawa, Kiku, Shinobu and also the dukes they knew his exact location but didn't give it to Jack and Kinemon too he has proven his loyalty so the only suspects are Raizo and Kanjuro.

Status
Not open for further replies.