Questions & Mysteries Who is the traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how didnt they directly find raizou then if they have a vivre card of him?
It could explain why Zou was found twice by the same person but like @Zenos7 said, if they had his vivre card then how weren't they able to find him? The most plausible explanation is that they actually had Zo's vivre card.
That's actually a good point. :unsure:
It was an idea worth considering, but back to the drawing board I guess. :ROFLMAO:

In that case, I'm going to agree with the idea Zenos7 suggested... (y) that they probably had a vivre card of Inuarashi and Nekomamushi when they were captured 20 years ago and used it now... (I actually said this back in OJ too, a month before it closed.... but ppl ridiculed it for some reason *shrugs*).

That's actually a good point. :unsure:
It was an idea worth considering, but back to the drawing board I guess. :ROFLMAO:

In that case, I'm going to agree with the idea Zenos7 suggested... (y) that they probably had a vivre card of Inuarashi and Nekomamushi when they were captured 20 years ago and used it now... (I actually said this back in OJ too, a month before it closed.... but ppl ridiculed it for some reason *shrugs*).
I guess technically it should be possible for the beast pirates to have a zoan spy posing as a mink there (and have a vivre card of that person). . . But then again jack kinda was about to kill most inhabitants of zou.

Toki - don't think so. Would be too overkill and wouldn't really make sense. Plus the traitor is around nowadays, while Toki is dead.

One of the 9 scabbards - nope. They are loyal af. And Orochi was feared of all 9 to be "resurrected"

Kyoshiro - don't think so. He is most certainly plotting against Orochi as well

Law - don't think so. He is one of the main, figures wanting to take down Kaido.

It's probably some Mink. But I don't believe it's Carrot.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Law - don't think so. He is one of the main, figures wanting to take down Kaido.
Actually i've been thinking until recently that the possibility of Law being the "traitor" isn't that low : considering how smart he is, i cant believe he ever thought Luffy & Co wouldnt cause any problems (come one he witnessed him punching a tenryubito! while being fully aware of the consequences)... so i was starting to think he may have leaked some info to Orochi (not Kaido) on purpose, as part of his masterplan to eventually succeed and defeat them......

well, that was until chapter 970 and the big reveal there was a traitor 20 years ago catded
so unless there is a big twist and Oda comes up with a crazy scenario, it's unlikely that Law is the one....

M

MD Zolo

It is a Wano native. The traitor was present 20 years ago and he/she is still present. Minks weren't around. Toki could be it, but I don't believe it because it will convert Toki from protagonist from antagonist and I don't wanna know how the community will react if they can't even accept Oden now.

It is a shape-shifting Scabbard impersonator.

It is a Wano native. The traitor was present 20 years ago and he/she is still present. Minks weren't around. Toki could be it, but I don't believe it because it will convert Toki from protagonist from antagonist and I don't wanna know how the community will react if they can't even accept Oden now.

It is a shape-shifting Scabbard impersonator.
Cannot be shape shifting if Mr2 has the fruit and is stuck in Impel Down. The traitor is Kanjuro as he asked where the 4000 men were. Orochi also commented on there being 4000 men in the rebellion forces. While ther is actually 4200 men.

M

MD Zolo

Cannot be shape shifting if Mr2 has the fruit and is stuck in Impel Down. The traitor is Kanjuro as he asked where the 4000 men were. Orochi also commented on there being 4000 men in the rebellion forces. While ther is actually 4200 men.
Make sense. But I'd find it hard to believe that Kanjuro would be willing to boil for Orochi/Kaido.

With the Scabbards and Shinobu basically eliminated after that flashback, I'm not sure who it could be anymore. I'll say it might be one of Carrot, Tama, Law, or Tenguyama. Out of all of those I'm leaning towards Carrot/Law, more towards Carrot. I also have a backwards thinking theory that it could be Raizo.

Most people are now ruling out one of the Scabbards being the traitor because of the latest chapter with them running away while crying and remembering the first time they met Oden, however I've been thinking what if that was all part of Oda's plan to trick us.

Make it seem so believable that none of the Scabbards is the traitor and then later on pull a plot twist and reveal that one of them really is the traitor, the latest chapter with the Scabbards running away while crying could just be a red herring and that maybe one of them was only pretending to cry.

Even I'm starting to have my doubts about one of the Scabbards being the traitor, but at the same time I still feel Oda might pull a plot twist for one of them. I have this bad feeling that despite the buildup for the traitor Oda will have the traitor either be someone random or a character that hasn't gotten that much focus, I really hope that isn't the case because that would make the whole traitor plot and reveal very underwhelming imo.

there is no traitor.

one of the main themes of this arc has been oden getting duped by his enemies, taking their promises at face value. it has always ended up biting him in the ass. kaido told our heroes there's a traitor to sow dissent and confusion. don't ever trust what your enemy tells you.

With the Scabbards and Shinobu basically eliminated after that flashback, I'm not sure who it could be anymore. I'll say it might be one of Carrot, Tama, Law, or Tenguyama. Out of all of those I'm leaning towards Carrot/Law, more towards Carrot. I also have a backwards thinking theory that it could be Raizo.
Dude, Carrot wasn't even around twenty years ago. Not to mention that literally nothing outside of fanfics speak for her being the traitor.
It's all but clear she has nothing to do with it.

First was the hag that was disguising as Oden's men I think
Now, idk, maybe he got some of those shapeshifting foxes
Or maybe, Orochi, is secretly working with Teach (Devon is in Wano) I guess, or Devon is fooling him

Status
Not open for further replies.