Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could've finally given Ussop or Nami something to do (clearing out the fire) but no Jiraiya lite is getting more panel time...
The more I think about it, the more it breaks my brain that Raizo had a 20+ chapter, dragged out 1v1 and is now getting a chapter dedicated to him, while freaking Brook, Nami, and Usopp got to do jack shit

I mean Oda had to insert Big Mom out of nowhere just to prevent Usopp and Nami from fighting Ulti and P1. Just why?

It would've been a great moment for Nami especially after being humiliated by Ulti

And why set up the Brook/Robin/CP0 plotline just to have them run like retards for 20 chapters?

Why did Inu and Neko fight better opponents than Killer? Why did Drake get clowned 50 times?

The list is insane

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
this is one of the problems of post ts,giving boring side characters too much panel time.
The problem is the Japanese audience. They have the most push in terms of what can get thru Oda's ears about what fans like. They will take any shit Oda throws at them with open arms and mouths and calls it a masterpiece just like op ytbers. Maybe if they were more critical of him he would've finally woken up. Tho he still does the bullshit even with the sale dropping down. I have no idea man.

The problem is the Japanese audience. They have the most push in terms of what can get thru Oda's ears about what fans like. They will take any shit Oda throws at them with open arms and mouths and calls it a masterpiece just like op ytbers. Maybe if they were more critical of him he would've finally woken up. Tho he still does the bullshit even with the sale dropping down. I have no idea man.
Well,post wano there will be only straw hats to focus(i hope).I think Oda handled the setup to the raid(dressrosa,etc...) badly.Those arcs should have been way shorter.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well,post wano there will be only straw hats to focus(i hope).I think Oda handled the setup to the raid(dressrosa,etc...) badly.Those arcs should have been way shorter.
Nah, Oda lost the ability to write. We need to call things as they are. If Wano, Dressrosa or WCI were shorter they would just be over rushed in the wrong way. Oda either over rushes or stall too much. There are no positives in his time spent on big arcs post time skip.

Post Wano won't be the only Straw Hats to focus and even if it was that would be so shit. This crew lost any last hope of being interesting.

We just have to wait and see if he can somehow stand up from the rock bottom he hit as a writer or not. Sales are not everything. He can sell 1b copies and it won't wash off the blasphemy that post time skip has become.

Nah, Oda lost the ability to write. We need to call things as they are. If Wano, Dressrosa or WCI were shorter they would just be over rushed in the wrong way. Oda either over rushes or stall too much. There are no positives in his time spent on big arcs post time skip.

Post Wano won't be the only Straw Hats to focus and even if it was that would be so shit. This crew lost any last hope of being interesting.

We just have to wait and see if he can somehow stand up from the rock bottom he hit as a writer or not. Sales are not everything. He can sell 1b copies and it won't wash off the blasphemy that post time skip has become.
There were a lot of stuff that could be cut in those arcs to make them fast paced without losing quality.Simple example:Rebecca didn't deserve a flashback..
Post automatically merged:

There was a bot spamming Chinese shit a few hours ago.
ok

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There were a lot of stuff that could be cut in those arcs to make them fast paced without losing quality.Simple example:Rebecca didn't deserve a flashback..
Oda's mind doesn't work like that anymore. Even if he somehow forget to give Rebecca a flashback he would give it to Mansherry and Leo. That's the level he's on atm and I'm afraid if Dressrosa was airing atm not Wano he would give flashbacks to all three I mentioned:shame:

Oda's mind doesn't work like that anymore. Even if he somehow forget to give Rebecca a flashback he would give it to Mansherry and Leo. That's the level he's on atm and I'm afraid if Dressrosa was airing atm not Wano he would give flashbacks to all three I mentioned:shame:
Elbaf,Laught Tale,etc...there will be only straw hats vs antagonists.It will be hard for Oda to make this mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.