Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Except every new volume still sells very well. The issue is the lack of backlog sales
You know that One Piece is shoved down everyone's throat?

No manga is jerked off to as much as OP is in terms of selling product and etc. Without this campaign, wano would barely make 1mil on the volumes.

Most of people buy it off of nostalgia/collecting.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Is that kaido laughing legit?
I can tell you even more.

100% one of this is happening:

1. Kaido says he's enjoying this fight much more than anything he ever faced.

2. He laughs and says that Luffy is still not enough.

Break.

The more I think about it, the more it breaks my brain that Raizo had a 20+ chapter, dragged out 1v1 and is now getting a chapter dedicated to him, while freaking Brook, Nami, and Usopp got to do jack shit

I mean Oda had to insert Big Mom out of nowhere just to prevent Usopp and Nami from fighting Ulti and P1. Just why?

It would've been a great moment for Nami especially after being humiliated by Ulti

And why set up the Brook/Robin/CP0 plotline just to have them run like retards for 20 chapters?

Why did Inu and Neko fight better opponents than Killer? Why did Drake get clowned 50 times?

The list is insane
When he did that crap with Big Mom vs Ukti and P1, vs Law & Kid I knew Oda was either just rushing to finish this arc or was way too focused on Luffy (and to some extent Zoro & Sanji), whilst ignoring everyone else.

I mean it should've been obvious really. He gave Luffy the W against Doflamingo, instead of Law (who has had a near 20 year grudge against him). I'm surprised he didn't have Luffy beat Judge on behalf of Sanji either.

Oda has yes men around him 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.