Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Yeah he took what was out there in the environment, and it's not like Kaido will die from it.

Of all the shit he did with G5 that one threw you off considering he had immunity to lightning anyway? Lol
I've been thrown off by G5 since the start my man, i'm just saying there are people out there like Morj that says "Luffy just stretches more, he is not an actual god because of the name of the fruit"

then he started changing other people constantly and people were still saying it's fine, not godly powers

now Luffy is grabbing Lightning, something that doesn't have a form lmao, and you are saying it's normal

Being immune to lightning is completely different from catching it and using it as a weapon

G

Gorosei Informer

He just grabbed thunder. For someone with a god tier power it surely is taking his sweet ass time to destroy Kaido.
He's having fun with him, toying with him like monkeys do but when he snaps like monkeys do too, he's gonna be savage. I can't wait for him to flip and do something brutal with that crazed grin, hysteria and such he has going on right now.

Or at least its my copium that the entire remaining duration of this fight won't be a complete toon fest/clown fiesta.

Its like Oda suddenly forgot Kaido and his crew and allies boiled a man to death, purposely starved people to death and even drove them to suicide and kill their own children out of desperation, burnt down and destroyed villages, mutilated and tortured people, force fed them devil fruits that would leave them in states worse than death and so on.

Plus Kaido is meant to be a god too considering what his DF is based on, a literal dragon god. So its a battle of the gods right now.

The fact he can just casually grab thunder and use it, that he can manipulate the environment and thus reality to this extent is a godly power too, as others said, even Doflamingos and Katakuris awakenings don't compare to this.

G

Gorosei Informer

So SEA water
So Raizou could've fucking drown the entirety of Onigashima, an island full of fucking devil fruit user
:tchpepe:
How does he even trap sea water with a DF too? Wtf...Surely that would weaken him and or the DF itself? So he couldn't keep it contained for long?

Oh well who cares, Oda doesn't care anymore either lmfao. Deus Ex Machina the arc by far!

Status
Not open for further replies.