Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thrown off by G5 since the start my man, i'm just saying there are people out there like Morj that says "Luffy just stretches more, he is not an actual god because of the name of the fruit"

then he started changing other people constantly and people were still saying it's fine, not godly powers

now Luffy is grabbing Lightning, something that doesn't have a form lmao, and you are saying it's normal

Being immune to lightning is completely different from catching it and using it as a weapon

Read this shit :gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

I swear to god if Big Mom and Kaido don't get confirmed awakenings then this series is never going to recover from that sheer clownfoolery and degradation. Absolutely humiliating and shameful.

As much as I want Kidd and Law to have the win over Big Mom, I don't think shes' done yet unless Oda actually does want her out of the way and is giving her the Jack and Tobi Roppo treatment.

May as well turn around and say she did show awakening this whole time, maybe from when we first learned about her powers and such even.

If Kaido is yet to show awakening too, idk how Luffy can avoid losing and being KO'd again too. It feels like a lose lose situation in some wayo f Kaido going into awakening or not, if he already is awakened and has showcased it or if its yet to come.

I swear to god if Big Mom and Kaido don't get confirmed awakenings then this series is never going to recover from that sheer clownfoolery and degradation. Absolutely humiliating and shameful.
I feel kinda bad for Big Mom despite I never enjoyed her old character version much.

A yonko deserved better no matter who they are.

Also nice Perona avatar. :crazwhat:

B

Ballel

Its an absolutely wondrous, perplexing, enthralling, magnificent, fantastical enigma, spectacle and circumstance that someone who does not consume the manga, not even a morsel of it, invests so much time on here and procures so many messages, it truly encapsulates the grandiose magnificence of Goda-san who is completely unrivalled, unmatched in all his unadulterated glory, no mere mortal or even any of could ever hope to aspire to and stand equally with such a diety, a titan, a God amongst us all.

I would fellate him myself and take the place of his wife if I wasn't too busy fellating my own ego and trying to act as supremely clever, superior than thou, very much above all you simpletons and rampantly fellating my own ego and vocabulary to the very high heavens themselves.

Truly, we can only begin to dream of even being regarded, within the same breath as someone, of clearly intellectual superiority, to us savage, primitive, barbaric, neanderthal breatheren! I salute you good sir, your existence alone gives me an unrelenting sense of euphoria from your dazzling, perpetuating, radiant brilliance!

:cheers::kata::smart::lumazed:
Those are just 4 sentences :crazwhat:
U can write better beta posts than beta:crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Their awakenings are probably life or ? And when kaido changes his face
I hope its more than that personally but at this point I'd accept that if nothing else. Someone compared Kaidos changes in hybrid to Lucci which is fitting but I hope there is more to Kaido than this. I've suspected him making Ongiashima fly might be his awakening though.

I

Indigo

As much as I want Kidd and Law to have the win over Big Mom, I don't think shes' done yet unless Oda actually does want her out of the way and is giving her the Jack and Tobi Roppo treatment.

May as well turn around and say she did show awakening this whole time, maybe from when we first learned about her powers and such even.

If Kaido is yet to show awakening too, idk how Luffy can avoid losing and being KO'd again too. It feels like a lose lose situation in some wayo f Kaido going into awakening or not, if he already is awakened and has showcased it or if its yet to come.
To be fair, Kaido is still pretty well

But with each passing chapter, Big Mom just looks worse

It's quite sad really

When will this arc end......what did the fire plot even achieve....like its solution is also nothing special...Raizo just saved water for a situation like this that's all. It feels like random stuff was added and ended just to increase the number of chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.