Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei is really putting in a good shift in this arc if we are being real. Man is the latest recruit but it feels like he is the most dependable of the SHs. He finished his fight quickly then want on fodder clearing Duty and he has now been rounding up and saving the allies. Man's a goat. Everyone needs a Jinbei in his crew.

I

Indigo

he can change environment into rubber, I don't see why he shouldn't be able to change lightning into rubber as well
Because lightning doesn't have a physical form lmao, you can't grab lightning, lightning is an electrostatic discharge, if Luffy is made of Rubber electricity can't flow, so the Lightning wouldn't even exist by touching him, lightning / electricity only happens when you have a starting point, an endpoint and a conductive path between the two.

I swear to god if Big Mom and Kaido don't get confirmed awakenings then this series is never going to recover from that sheer clownfoolery and degradation. Absolutely humiliating and shameful.

As much as I want Kidd and Law to have the win over Big Mom, I don't think shes' done yet unless Oda actually does want her out of the way and is giving her the Jack and Tobi Roppo treatment.

May as well turn around and say she did show awakening this whole time, maybe from when we first learned about her powers and such even.

If Kaido is yet to show awakening too, idk how Luffy can avoid losing and being KO'd again too. It feels like a lose lose situation in some wayo f Kaido going into awakening or not, if he already is awakened and has showcased it or if its yet to come.
Totally right here.
I mean it was already hard to accept that top dogs like King and Queen not had awakened powers.
But cmon you can´t do that to fucking Yonkous...
Kaido has anything, but not a awakened df, that is bullshit.
Big mom could comeback later and show off her awakening, so I don´t mind her right now.
But Kaido must have awakening, the strongest creature should has something in his slave...

I know with awakening Kaido will be even far stronger, but perhaps a way to also portrayal G5 Luffy even stronger.
The fight must change the location, two top dogs like Luffy and Kaido shouldn´t fight in a island liike Onigashima, give them all the room, in wano mainland.

I swear to god if Big Mom and Kaido don't get confirmed awakenings then this series is never going to recover from that sheer clownfoolery and degradation. Absolutely humiliating and shameful.

As much as I want Kidd and Law to have the win over Big Mom, I don't think shes' done yet unless Oda actually does want her out of the way and is giving her the Jack and Tobi Roppo treatment.

May as well turn around and say she did show awakening this whole time, maybe from when we first learned about her powers and such even.

If Kaido is yet to show awakening too, idk how Luffy can avoid losing and being KO'd again too. It feels like a lose lose situation in some wayo f Kaido going into awakening or not, if he already is awakened and has showcased it or if its yet to come.
He is a big ass mfer already. What are you going to do to defeat him, Luffy should become the God himself if Kaido is not awakened yet. Kaido is already awakened or else the story ends here and now. He can tank all the shits because he awakened his fruit into a badass dragon. BigMom can use lifespan of herself due to her awakening. The story should end if they are not awakened.

I hope its more than that personally but at this point I'd accept that if nothing else. Someone compared Kaidos changes in hybrid to Lucci which is fitting but I hope there is more to Kaido than this. I've suspected him making Ongiashima fly might be his awakening though.
Life or ? Is pretty hax tbf
Lucci was using life return like kumadori. Not to enhance his strength just adjust it for the situation?

Maybe luffy been using life reurn the whole time 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.