Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm seems like Kaido is enjoying this fight lol. Interested to find what’s going on there. Need full chapters on the fight instead of cuts here and there.

Raizo’s plan is good sensible. The fire situation is gonna be resolved this way instead of Zunisha splashing water from the sea. Looks good

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"Zoro is carried away by Franky (he doesn't say anything or is still unconscious). "

I fucking find it hilarious how the spoilers for almost every other chapter show Zoro being in it and the ZKKtards start to get reinvigorated again, only to find out it's yet another panel of him being unconscious and looking even deader than usual.

It's almost like Oda is purposefully fucking with the ZKKtards lmao.
Talk about rent free.

And imo I think we’ve seen enough from WCI to show that the straw hats can still be useful in a fight.

The big mom vs Thousand Sunny shows that the straw hats are strong and can hold off powerful enemies. And that was just three of the weakest and Jinbe doing it. Adding in Robin and Franky and the Monster trio and I think it’ll be great.

And it’ll depend how Oda writes Usopp. I think Usopp still has a subplot going on in Wano that may lead to him getting a PU
Idk what plotline Usopp has going on because the only thing I’ve seen is about him saying he’d give up more information if he was tortured.

I’m not sure where’s Oda’s going with Usopp into Elbaf. I think we might have a really low character point for him to coming up.

Idk what plotline Usopp has going on because the only thing I’ve seen is about him saying he’d give up more information if he was tortured.

I’m not sure where’s Oda’s going with Usopp into Elbaf. I think we might have a really low character point for him to coming up.
The Usopp and Kinemon story is still there and is odd. I think it’ll end with Black Kabuto eating Orochis fruit tho

Status
Not open for further replies.