Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Zoro and Sanji surpassing Yamato makes sense imo.

And this is what happened in WCI but on a smaller scale and without the heavy hitters. Straw hats combining their strengths to hold off an enemy much stronger than them.

Guard point ate a direct hit from big mom. Brook was able to blitz past big mom and Nami was able to hurt her. Jinbe was able to knock her around with his Fishman Karate.

Now combine these with Zoro and Sanjis strengths as well as Frankys possible “anti Kaido weaponry” and Usopps pop greens (I know stampede is non canon but if we get something like that it’s be really great)
Idk like I get the symbolism and it would feel like a good climax to everything in Wano but we have seen nothing from half the Straw Hats in Wano or even the 4 Emperors Saga as a whole to suggest that they’d be able to go up against Kaido as soon as the Raid ends

"Zoro is carried away by Franky (he doesn't say anything or is still unconscious). "

I fucking find it hilarious how the spoilers for almost every other chapter show Zoro being in it and the ZKKtards start to get reinvigorated again, only to find out it's yet another panel of him being unconscious and looking even deader than usual.

It's almost like Oda is purposefully fucking with the ZKKtards lmao.

Idk like I get the symbolism and it would feel like a good climax to everything in Wano but we have seen nothing from half the Straw Hats in Wano or even the 4 Emperors Saga as a whole to suggest that they’d be able to go up against Kaido as soon as the Raid ends
And imo I think we’ve seen enough from WCI to show that the straw hats can still be useful in a fight.

The big mom vs Thousand Sunny shows that the straw hats are strong and can hold off powerful enemies. And that was just three of the weakest and Jinbe doing it. Adding in Robin and Franky and the Monster trio and I think it’ll be great.

And it’ll depend how Oda writes Usopp. I think Usopp still has a subplot going on in Wano that may lead to him getting a PU

Status
Not open for further replies.