Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You shit on his captain but are fine with him gaining magic sword, magic eye, magic medicine :kobeha:
lol who says i'm shiting on his captain that was such a hype moment for luffy ,its you who shits on zoro for having a similar moment lol :whitepress:magic sword=using zoros ryou
magic eye=hype af to be determined
magic meds=marineford luffy hype

stopping capping medicine makes way more sense than luffy healing with food or sanji getting a magical healing mid battle.
Medicine has a drawback too,zoro is the only one who has to deal with consequences after:gonope:
He won’t deal with the consequences though

If I’m what I’m hearing is correct then Zoro will do something random with the Grim Reaper and get back up... where is the consequence?

Luffy healing is fine because he didn’t take anywhere near the same amount of damage as Zoro, Sanji healing is fine because the exoskeleton was established an entire arc before

If there’s a consequence I’d love to hear it

:beckmoji:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

If I’m what I’m hearing is correct then Zoro will do something random with the Grim Reaper and get back up... where is the consequence?

Luffy healing is fine because he didn’t take anywhere near the same amount of damage as Zoro, Sanji healing is fine because the exoskeleton was established an entire arc before

he's literally dealing with them right now :kaidowhat:

Funny these fellas always talk about so called consequences when all it does is at best, Zoro won't fight next arc. That is the consequence. Apparently Luffy losing years of life using gears is not consequence.

Literally not even one new move he learned, even sanji learned some new moves but zoro showed up with same stuff + haki... lol
- Great Dragon Shock

- Horse Ogre/Demon Horse

- Three Sword Style Secret Technique: Crossroad of Six Paths

All of these are completely new techniques that Zoro basically used mostly fresh out of the timeskip, and arguably moves such as Asura Sword-Drawing: Jest of the Dead/Dead Man's Game and Sky Tanuki Lance were created before the timeskip as well.

To avoid making yourself look like a proper fool, do your research next time instead of talking out of your you-know-what? That's why Google exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.