Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't even mind if Kaido doesn't have awakening (even tho he had his fruit for decades and it doesn't make sense) but keep in mind he's an ogre with immense physical strength before even got his fruit, and his fruit took his stats on another level.

Simply whack people with his physical strength/kanabo. If not awakening he needs one more omph for the finale (another mode like his homicidal drunk)
Lame

G

Gorosei Informer

Do it for the team :fransuper:
The community appreciates your efforts and workethic:cheers:
Thank you! At that point it might actually be worth it, god knows he works hard enough for it! He probably really needs it!

But then again, I never specified what that spread would actually be of and thus whether I'll actually be involved with it!

*Proceeds to send Oda a double spread of his wife as her days of a gravure model just to really confuse and troll him*

If I were to do that though or anyone for that matter, it might give him that boost of vitality, inspiration and such he needs too LMAO! Kinda like Popeye when he gets to eat his spinach or Luffy getting back up and awakening as Joyboy/Nika!

I just remembered I said this recently too LMAO!:

Honestly with Oda, either is possible or even both! LMAO! Nobody is a master at baiting more than Oda is!

Ironically if I ever get to meet Oda, I might end up making his wife jealous instead out of return for what he's done for all us and especially myself ofc for decades now! (Ayo Oda-sama, let me ride your Will of D, I want to get on Mr Oda's Wil D Ride!)

:kailaugh::luffylaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.