Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you say that? Moria might have been trash but TB as whole had man great moments.
Good moments doesn’t make a good arc.

None of the villains were enjoyable in TB.
The entire first few chapters with the weak trio walking around this island were kinda lame
Finally the actual art felt so weird. It was going for a scooby doo vibe with humor horror, but failed on many accounts there.

The first half of thriller bark is kinda just forgettable the ending was great tho

Thank you! At that point it might actually be worth it, god knows he works hard enough for it! He probably really needs it!

But then again, I never specified what that spread would actually be of and thus whether I'll actually be involved with it!

*Proceeds to send Oda a double spread of his wife as her days of a gravure model just to really confuse and troll him*

If I were to do that though or anyone for that matter, it might give him that boost of vitality, inspiration and such he needs too LMAO! Kinda like Popeye when he gets to eat his spinach or Luffy getting back up and awakening as Joyboy/Nika!

I just remembered I said this recently too LMAO!:
You never specified but you kinda gave it away with these two quotes :hihihi:

yeah for last decades of baiting you have to fight fire with fire :doffyou:

His will of D :broocry:

This is hillarious :suresure:

Good moments doesn’t make a good arc.

None of the villains were enjoyable in TB.
The entire first few chapters with the weak trio walking around this island were kinda lame
Finally the actual art felt so weird. It was going for a scooby doo vibe with humor horror, but failed on many accounts there.

The first half of thriller bark is kinda just forgettable the ending was great tho
That doesn't make it a trash arc though. It had a unique vibe to it that I actually found kinda enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.