[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The problem was that in this game I already learned from my failure to protect Nibel that you have to send in your actions rather quick before something else happens, I could have been hit by a roleblock or something if I waited too long.
nibel was lynched i think. ur protect wouldnt help

I disagree - if only because my experience on WG in particular, when Indie, has always been garbage. It might be like that from your perspective, but as far as I'm concerned rolling Indie on Worstgen isn't just the shirt straw, it's a guaranteed miserable experience with a predictable outcome, regardless of what you do.
That’s probably bc you’re an extremely untrustworthy fellow who insights extreme paranoia.

Although I’m more paranoid of you than anyone and I recognize that you fake claiming indies openly doesn’t make any sense long term lol.

It’s the same way I see being a miller/fake claiming miller.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I disagree - if only because my experience on WG in particular, when Indie, has always been garbage. It might be like that from your perspective, but as far as I'm concerned rolling Indie on Worstgen isn't just the short straw, it's a guaranteed miserable experience with a predictable outcome, regardless of what you do. Always has been.
depends on who is town and mafia that game
when u claimed indie in alabasta we took u in good faith. only odd and mafia were complaining no? and probably tpein

indie bashing mostly starte after weebs

b4 then it wasnt much
Nah, it fully depends on who claims Indie. If it‘s you or me we just eat a kill. I was essentially spite killed three games in a row now. So yeah, my motivation to play again is pretty much zero now. It was also a bad host decision to let Cooler omega me for the lolz when we weren‘t allowed to use the full potential of the tools available to us when we just wanted to win.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah, it fully depends on who claims Indie. If it‘s you or me we just eat a kill. I was essentially spite killed three games in a row now. So yeah, my motivation to play again is pretty much zero now. It was also a bad host decision to let Cooler omega me for the lolz when we weren‘t allowed to use the full potential of the tools available to us when we just wanted to win.
spite kills just throw the game

that wasted omega kill was very needed later

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That’s probably bc you’re an extremely untrustworthy fellow who insights extreme paranoia.
Lol, but in all seriousness, if anything it's like others who before Weebs perhaps could get by with an Indie claim now get to see the things I've been saying all along here. It's one of the worst customs this community has developed for me - in some cases understandable but I feel like in many it's posturing for the sake of it. Was there any good reason for Soul to kill Ultra here? If it went anywhere else Town win.
Although I’m more paranoid of you than anyone and I recognize that you fake claiming indies openly doesn’t make any sense long term lol.

It’s the same way I see being a miller/fake claiming miller.
It's basically the same principle, yeah. And exactly really, I've made it pretty clear that I hate being Indie anything on WG, an exception maybe being if I really like the character I roll perhaps. I'm not going to make it even worse for me later by fakeclaiming it. Heck, the one and only time I've been a Lyncher I claimed that despite the "optimal" play being to assimilate with the Town. I think next time I'm Indie I'm just going to check out of the game mentally and mail it in a bit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Father Cornello was just a tame Blackbeard role, it's a slow and steady type of role. You don't see the benifets of how powerful it is until midway through the game
the game is only 3 days aries

lmao

i can only revive once a cycle. so it will be like 3 revives max

Status
Not open for further replies.