[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thank you. I know we had our problems this round but I don´t hold a grudge on anyone. Thought you would hate me after this and as I´m very self-critical I was mad at myself that I used the only "real" killshot that would have worked on anyone including the homunculi on another townie. Part of why I quit simply was that I feared I would only doom my own fraction even further and if that happened I´d only get called stupid and getting blamed again, despite me trying to do my best.
In the UN round it wasn´t that tragic in my role as serial killer because I was acting on my own and didn´t take other people of my fraction down with me.
Just going to add this - it's not that uncommon to be called stupid at times in these games, but it's not because people actually think their peers are stupid. It's mostly just frustration in the moment, and not worth letting it bother you.

J

Joygirl1

I couldn't see it coming because I hadn't claimed, had no hostile actions to my name and had told you several times to wait for my killshots at the people I knew were scum to process.

You just needed some patience.

But you're right, Ed had a bigger town body count than you I think

And it's only a game at the end of the day
You told that but in a game that´s based on paranoia from my point of view I had no reason to believe you, you could have been a maf aiming your killshots at some townies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'd like to say that alot of the crazy shit that happened this game was mostly out of luck. I feel like at the end town, scars faction and Mafia all had the same amount of chances to winning. People don't realize how much mafia blew their load during that 2nd dayphase and it shows with how quick pride, envy and father got taken out.

Mafia did not have 2 lynch redirects at the start they got hella lucky they copied ratchets role which had a lynch redirect on him. Nibel claiming a power role like Alphonse also led to Godfather happening without that Mafia would have had a uphill battle. Even in the end with Dante's role they barely squeezed out a win and that was mostly because the ability they absorbed could reuse another ability. If Ed held back on that things could have been different.

Town had lots of mishaps this game, the number one being they decided to waste their kills on another players over professor when he was all but confirmed scum. They basically gave Mafia the chance to crawl out the hole they were in

Scars faction really did a good job all things considered, blue and rottkins basically slipped early on and yet got pretty far. If it weren't for rottkins just screen capping his role they were winning this night phase. They just needed to off pot, at one point they had the kill set on him and changed it to nana for some reason
marco technically shudnt be able to kill pot unless by an omega since its a male character lmao

pot cant kill him back either lol. hes tanky af isnt he

Ratchet

This game I did the proper thing to make sure to claim only when it would be a waste for either side to kill me and I still got clapped.

I'm zipping my lips even harder now.
It really is impossible. It's at the stage where I think even Survivors have to play like a bonus scum player or just not even really try from the moment they roll it.

You told that but in a game that´s based on paranoia from my point of view I had no reason to believe you, you could have been a maf aiming your killshots at some townies.
Right but they'd have still died if i had done that. Wouldn't it have been better to wait and see the outcome before blasting me, unless you thought I was coming for you

Ratchet

indie bashing mostly starte after weebs

b4 then it wasnt much
I disagree - if only because my experience on WG in particular, when Indie, has always been garbage. It might be like that from your perspective, but as far as I'm concerned rolling Indie on Worstgen isn't just the short straw, it's a guaranteed miserable experience with a predictable outcome, regardless of what you do. Always has been.

J

Joygirl1

Right but they'd have still died if i had done that. Wouldn't it have been better to wait and see the outcome before blasting me, unless you thought I was coming for you
The problem was that in this game I already learned from my failure to protect Nibel that you have to send in your actions rather quick before something else happens, I could have been hit by a roleblock or something if I waited too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.