General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Why do you suppose his reward is inflated? how do you know? King's is inflated due to his almost extinct tribe?
lt's just my speculation, Kaido and his crew are crazy and careless, Jack attacked navy ships with Admirals on it knowing he couldn't do anything to them.. Also i think there's a gap between YC1 and YC2 that's why Marco is inbetween King and Queen Bounty wise.. Queen is considerably weaker than King.. l know this type of opinion doesn't make Sanji fans happy but it is what it is..

lt's just my speculation, Kaido and his crew are crazy and careless, Jack attacked navy ships with Admirals on it knowing he couldn't do anything to them.. Also i think there's a gap between YC1 and YC2 that's why Marco is inbetween King and Queen Bounty wise.. Queen is considerably weaker than King.. l know this type of opinion doesn't make Sanji fans happy but it is what it is..
Headcanons

The good thing is that you said "my opinion", it is respected even if it is wrong.

the manga, oda, says something else.