Rules Host Coordination Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This is the thread to coordinate games.

I wanna announce that I will take a slot around august for hololive pt.2 (after favorites). Hoping for not much competition around that time since its most likely the only game imma host this year.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Grammaton @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @Blue @Ariess

Please use this thread to coordinate your games. The current situation is a bit clunky with too many overlaps. Everyone should make calls and discuss stuff using this thread. If you guys don't use this thread, then use the general chat.

After the removal of the calendar we spontanously decided to use this thread for coordination purpose.
If you guys act like approved hosts then you guys will also become approved hosts is one side of the coin. The other is that you contribute to the community and flow of games by talking with each other. Communication is alpha and omega.

Would be nice to see one game rolling out this week, if not then its kinda meh but I guess we cant change much about it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Headsup:
As it looks rn @Ariess would technically have a golden spot right now. If you dont push for maximum sign up and are okay with around 20 players or slight above, then you could technically roll out your game now before you guys start conflicting each other.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If I'm not mistaken, my game, @Ariess game and @Ekkologix game are ready to go. Missing players in these

@Grammaton game has the required players but the setup is not finished.

@Fujishiro said his game should run late April/beginning of May.

So here's my proposal.

Ariess game can run this week since he's the one missing the least amount of players and the setup is ready.

Ekko's game can run whenever, since it's basically a light game with a "bastard" mechanism.

Mine will go after Ariess.

And then Gramma's and Fuji's games. Who they decide to go first.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Just a reminder:
It has been proved that multitabbing will hurt the games in long run because many players are already multitabbing or dont have the attention span to do so. But it proved to be efficient to roll out a new game while another game is winding up. Often the current host and the next host have to discuss it but we vouch for the idea of rolling out a new game when one is for example in the final phase or jus a handful players left.

Having started work on mine, 27/28 is the number I’d like. I’ve no desire to overlap any other games as I think that just hurts both hosts and players, who are significantly less effective and dedicated to their games.

I have an extended period of leave from work starting April 14 and ending May 3rd - starting my game in that window would be ideal for me. I start a new job May 23rd, and due to the nature of the training for that role, my ability to host will be non existent for 10 hours a day - perhaps a co host would be needed in that case.

ultimately I’m flexible though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Grammaton @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @Blue @Ariess

Please use this thread to coordinate your games. The current situation is a bit clunky with too many overlaps. Everyone should make calls and discuss stuff using this thread. If you guys don't use this thread, then use the general chat.

After the removal of the calendar we spontanously decided to use this thread for coordination purpose.
If you guys act like approved hosts then you guys will also become approved hosts is one side of the coin. The other is that you contribute to the community and flow of games by talking with each other. Communication is alpha and omega.

Would be nice to see one game rolling out this week, if not then its kinda meh but I guess we cant change much about it.
mine isnt filled so its w.e
no particular start time yet

D

Dragomir

@Grammaton you cool if I host my light game simultaneously with your game? It's a light game, simple stuff, and with alternate phases, there should barely be any conflict.

D

Dragomir

@Grammaton you cool if I host my light game simultaneously with your game? It's a light game, simple stuff, and with alternate phases, there should barely be any conflict.
In fact @Grammaton , with the where the start date is at, if you plan to wait until Blue's game finishes before beginning yours, then my game should be during its own later phases if not outright finished by the time yours begins.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In fact @Grammaton , with the where the start date is at, if you plan to wait until Blue's game finishes before beginning yours, then my game should be during its own later phases if not outright finished by the time yours begins.
While you're at it I have a Higurashi game in signups over on NF, you interested in playing? 4 slots left iirc.

D

Dragomir

I plan to host a Star Wars game in May preferably beginning it on May 4th for obvious reasons. @Ariess @Fujishiro would there be any way to coordinate that between you guys since y'all's games are probably gonna run into early May?