Rules Host Coordination Thread

Emil

Certified Memelord
To any and all hosts, experienced or upcoming, when it comes to threadmarks, only a specific group of users can be given the privilege of creating one. The admins control who those users are. If you wish to be granted this privilege, you will need to contact either one of Bogard or Pantheos to ask them to receive the ability to create threadmarks for your game thread(s).

We mods also have the power to create threadmarks in the section, so if you don't want to wait for an admin then you may contact a mod that's online and they can create the threadmark for you.

can i request one now?

I think any host should have the possibility to make threadmarks by default for their own game but idk if is possible to give this ability in mafia section to anyone who's making a thread.

Worst

Custom title
Instead of each one of us messaging Bogard individually how about any one of us pm the Admin a group of names that usually host games or will in near future?
Bogard already get dozens of pm that he's late to address usually, one pm will be sufficient i feel.
Sure u guys can make the list here so we're sure the majority of u is included then we can request the privileges to avoid delays :)

Don't care much about threadmarks anyway. 🤷
why not?
you know how hard it is to find vote counts or writeups when the host doesn't save them in OP?

And for the ones that do it...it is more work for them look at this.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...thrones-mafia-game-thread.25345/#post-2768433

with threadmarks he can now make the votecount post and mark it as "vote count #5" or w/e right away.
Users can navigate through them easily.

Why have threadmarks turned to smth 'complicated' here
Admin hasn't tweeked the settings yet or something?
Go ask mbxx what settings he is using.
Everyone in the forum should be allowed to use threadmarks.
Just the OP of the thread tho.
not sure why they are trying to lock it to mafia section rn.

Are u seriously expecting mbxx to answer me that question lol
Agree that OP should be only one to make threadmarks

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
why not?
you know how hard it is to find vote counts or writeups when the host doesn't save them in OP?

And for the ones that do it...it is more work for them look at this.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...thrones-mafia-game-thread.25345/#post-2768433

with threadmarks he can now make the votecount post and mark it as "vote count #5" or w/e right away.
Users can navigate through them easily.

I just use search option 🤷

Hardly take a minute

Also, when I want to catch up with a thread then when I click on the thread then it will take me to that page which I was last reading.

So that's why I don't care about thread marks

You guys want it so fine but I am fine even without it

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I just use search option 🤷

Hardly take a minute

Also, when I want to catch up with a thread then when I click on the thread then it will take me to that page which I was last reading.

So that's why I don't care about thread marks

You guys want it so fine but I am fine even without it
I prefer to have everything documented in the opening post of a thread. Sweet, compact, and full overview. Threadmarks are just an extra flavour and I never used them before unless the thread asked for it back then.

I have to agree why even make a thread about it if were not only gonna take away the ability to threadmark threads, I think threadmakers should auto have it but if it's strictly a Mafia section thing I think Mafia hosts should have auto have it or atleast the current batch of hosts about to host

D

Dragomir

Instead of each one of us messaging Bogard individually how about any one of us pm the Admin a group of names that usually host games or will in near future?
Bogard already get dozens of pm that he's late to address usually, one pm will be sufficient i feel.

Give yours, Aries, Drago and Fuji names.
Feel free to do that. Pantheos is an option to pm as well.

No need to put my name in. I'm a mod, already got the power to make threadmarks.

D

Dragomir

My man, Im glad you're still sticking around for a bit lol. And why are you asking? Yeah game should start Thursday do you have a game you're planning to start?
Nah, I'm not hosting anytime soon right now. I just wanted to know when your game will be starting. Good luck!

Btw, make sure to link the new mafia rules thread in your game thread so all the players can easily refer back to it.