Rules Host Coordination Thread

D

Dragomir

I'm willing to host later in July if need be, but I definitely would like to host before August.

@Ariess can you come chime in about your start date?

D

Dragomir

I was planning on hosting the ToS in 2-3 weeks. Are you guys fine with it running as a side game?
Yes, you don't need to ask. ToS/ToL and light games don't need that much coordination with other games. Besides, we can host 2 games at the same time as per the rules.

Hello, I am making this post to state that I am planning on hosting a Tower Of God game sometime around august. Posting it here to coordinate with other peeps etc.

Title : Tower Of God Mafia Game 2.0: The Calamity

Since this will be my second installation of Tower Of God.

If i can make a sign up thread for it etc then please let me know and I will work on it sometime this week or next week. By doing so it motivates me to actually get the game done.

It will be role madness game and looking around 20-25 players ^^

It will also have special mechanics in place, this will be elaborated in the thread.

I was planning on allowing claiming, but after reconsideration, I decided to stick to forbid hinting claiming at all like how I usually host my games, if i change my mind until august will specify it.

Also, my game will have rewards etc by end game for people, will elaborate more on this on the thread.

@AL sama @Rej

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Hello, I am making this post to state that I am planning on hosting a Tower Of God game sometime around august. Posting it here to coordinate with other peeps etc.

Title : Tower Of God Mafia Game 2.0: The Calamity

Since this will be my second installation of Tower Of God.

If i can make a sign up thread for it etc then please let me know and I will work on it sometime this week or next week. By doing so it motivates me to actually get the game done.

It will be role madness game and looking around 20-25 players ^^

It will also have special mechanics in place, this will be elaborated in the thread.

I was planning on allowing claiming, but after reconsideration, I decided to stick to forbid hinting claiming at all like how I usually host my games, if i change my mind until august will specify it.

Also, my game will have rewards etc by end game for people, will elaborate more on this on the thread.

@AL sama @Rej
@Fujishiro @Ultra @Adam 🍎 @SoulKiller

All four of you have games in August–Fuji's will bleed into August since it's set for the end of July–I don't think I need to explain to y'all why 4 games in August isn't going to be possible. Even though 2 games can go up simultaneously, I think it's a pretty clear consensus that simply won't be feasible at this stage of WG mafia. Y'all need to figure something out together.

D

Dragomir

Wasnt aware SK and Ultra wanted to do something in July. I can wait.
Not July, but August. Your game will bleed into August if you want to start it at end of July and naturally, that would clash with everyone else. It's very important for hosts to come in here to see when everyone else intends to host their game and discuss with them.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
@Fujishiro @Ultra @Adam 🍎 @SoulKiller

All four of you have games in August–Fuji's will bleed into August since it's set for the end of July–I don't think I need to explain to y'all why 4 games in August isn't going to be possible. Even though 2 games can go up simultaneously, I think it's a pretty clear consensus that simply won't be feasible at this stage of WG mafia. Y'all need to figure something out together.
It says in my game - july or august or any viable date.

July/August is just preference if you go by the order of when the sign up was posted