Host Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

As I said, whatever comes available first tho order of when sign up was posted should be taken into consideration
That's important of course. About sign-ups, for those who plan to host in August or later, let's wait until at least July rolls around before posting them up. It's feeling like a sign-up overload right now with how many there are and will soon be.

That's important of course. About sign-ups, for those who plan to host in August or later, let's wait until at least July rolls around before posting them up. It's feeling like a sign-up overload right now with how many there are and will soon be.
As I said, the purpose of making that post is notify and coordinate with people accordingly so games don't clash. I can make the sign up thread in few weeks if needed.

D

Dragomir

Also, as I already stated in previous pages, I have a very short timeframe to host this year and that's July. I know I haven't opened up sign-ups yet, but that is the time I'm looking to host my last mafia game. Ratchet's game will bleed into July, Aries is hosting in July, if it's cool with the rest of y'all, I will host in July, around mid to late.

@Adam 🍎 @Fujishiro @SoulKiller @Ultra @Ariess @Ratchet

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
With how things are currently running I expect hololive to run around october/november if I don't lose too much motivation while writing the roles.

D

Dragomir

You make your role and submit it to me in a PM. Then I'll make the necessary changes to balance it out, if any.

It really depends on how long it will take for the participants to submit their roles.

I guess 3 weeks, if we're being optimistic.
There are 3 games that will be run in July. Hosting yours then is gonna be a no-go. August won't work either as again, 3 games. You're gonna have to wait until September.

There's a host coordination thread for a reason, Blue. Please use it before you make signups and set a start date for a time already taken up by other games.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
There are 3 games that will be run in July. Hosting yours then is gonna be a no-go. August won't work either as again, 3 games. You're gonna have to wait until September.

There's a host coordination thread for a reason, Blue. Please use it before you make signups and set a start date for a time already taken up by other games.
I ninja'ed you Drago

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Better make sure to coordinate it here before you do anything.
favorites is going to run in the 14th. its either a week before or a week after favs that we have open

so 7th of july to like probably beginning of august is gna be hard

what other games are going on here?

D

Dragomir

favorites is going to run in the 14th. its either a week before or a week after favs that we have open

so 7th of july to like probably beginning of august is gna be hard

what other games are going on here?
Several other games are occupying July and August. Those two months are full. You can read the last two pages to see which ones. You won't be able to host during that time. You'll have to wait until September.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Several other games are occupying July and August. Those two months are full. You can read the last two pages to see which ones. You won't be able to host during that time. You'll have to wait until September.
ill start signups and see whatever empty slots then

D

Dragomir

ill start signups and see whatever empty slots then
That's 3 months out fam. Wait until August. No need to have them out now. Way too many already and there will be more to come for the games in August. Let's not clog the signups section with hundreds of signup threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.