Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, when the only sound is the frozen silence of winter, you go to work. Throwing mountains of snow back into the sky. And when the track becomes a railroad again, it’s Miller time. Time to head for the best-tasting beer you can find, Miller High Life.

If you got the time, I got the beer. Miller Beer.
:endthis:

It should still be a good time
:feelsokeman:
are you some sort of post restricted miller. this hopefully doesnt count as u breaking ur restriction ~♡

I mean, if you know the flavour you could guess who's who based on that. So it could be even easier for these people. Like, if you know that dark green = some character, you can guess exact role behind action. And if you know lore, that would make it clear whether it's scum or not.

Like, for example I assume these colors could apply to these characters:
There are only 13 characters in that pic, we have 26 players.

Game started and it is only 5 pages? Can't start with my iconic gimme a summary i guess not yet lool :wellwell:

Fake Claims may appear in WUs.

In WUs the color theme of the role will be used, and this is not necessarily alignment indicative. When a role flips, it will flip in their alignment color.

Unless stated otherwise in your Role PM, abilities are NP only.
If you all haven't read the op^^^^^

Date a Live - Daily Date

In this game, a special game mechanism will be present. Players can choose to go on a date with certain Spirits and can win special prizes according to their choices.

Each player chooses a Spirit to go on a date with. Then they'll receive a message in their role PM with information about the date according to the Spirit they chose. At certain points of the date, you'll be able to make choices of what to answer according to the situation, with a total of four choices per event. This is similar to VNs.

If you answer correctly, you'll earn items with various effects, which you can use whenever you want to your advantage.

If you successfully complete a certain amount of dates, you may win special items that will have greater effect than the ones in the dates.

Dates will appear randomly in the DP, up to two per DP.​
do we choose one of them yet or nah

Status
Not open for further replies.