Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
mass claiming can also be good against scums. they will have a hard time prioritizing a kill lololol
What if scums have specific targets they need to blast?

It would have the opposite effect where scum would be able to pinpoint targets for either a power-up or straight-up win con in my opinion.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
mass claiming can also be good against scums. they will have a hard time prioritizing a kill lololol
Only problem is if they have fake claims, but I doubt it is the case here. We should atleast be able to trust spirit claims.
:blush:

What if scums have specific targets they need to blast?

It would have the opposite effect where scum would be able to pinpoint targets for either a power-up or straight-up win con in my opinion.
yeah they said that too then scar fucking ultra killed a motherfucker who claimed and he could do it because he claimed
And I am not totally pro-mass claiming just to be clear. But yeah, stupid shits claim for the sake of depending themselves from being lynched esp when there's no fucking reason to do so. Feel me?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Man, it seems like this flavor has some really deep elements.
I think the wiki will be one of my close friends here.
Like with how some characters convert from antagonist to protagonist.
Luckily we have some people that are familiar with the flavor.
End of game will show how that stuff can be handy.
Right now though, I'm wondering if alignments will be modern or mixed.
:zorothink:
Quick question before I go and try to read wiki or might as well just watch the anime since they are all elegant waifus. And I am a man of culture triple certified.

What is the relationship of the 5 main characters that I saw in wiki to the Spirits and AST (there are three: Ryukou, Mikee, Mildred)?

How about the Ratatoskr and 5 DEM?

With so many spirits present in the wiki source I am reading, they will potentially complete the 26-player line-up but this is not true. However, we can also assume that with their numbers, they can be assumed to be town by that mere fact.

If that's the case, how probable it is to conclude that the following are the mafia faction in this game?
Main Characters
Shido
Tohka
Kotori
Origami
Mio
I thought Date a Live was just some romcom until now. This shit runs deep.
You guys are now seeing the true scope of the Date a Live series

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Doesn't that part basically confirm that there are fake claims, darling? :wonderland:
No, but rather explain me what parts of my wording implied a confirmation on Fake Claims.

This is a weird town read tbh

Gonna need to hear the weird reasons or I will assume you're FOS and scum lock you
No need to worry brotha I got em reads, it's your tone and the way you talk, it's like you try to reach out to the general mass and not just actives or certain lurkers. And then you said you don't want claims, it's adding something to the whole picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.