Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Torrent of Energy

Ellen Mira Mathers has used Chastiefol on ???

did someone claim getting hit by this? ~♡
dont recall seeing any

this frustration is too exaggerated. there was only one post and one player calling u scum and thats me. do you expect us to read u correctly as town when u hardly give us much to work with? isnt that a bit too selfish from u?

i can also bring games where u played like this and flipped scum. i will always assume u r scum before assuming u r town here. ill only give benefit of the doubt meta wise to actively contributing players. ~♡
Why did you like my post to the quote of mine you responded to?

I never asked for players to read me correctly and I said that I don't like it when players say I am scum for meta when I turn out to be town and it gets annoying. The fact that players say I am scum for meta and I turn out to be town then it means that players have no meta read. I guess I'm to assume that I am capable of changing my playstyle and no, I don't see that as selfish from me.

I saw your reads earlier and I saw you have multiple town reads while I only have one player I am leaning town on and can you elaborate on your town reads.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why did you like my post to the quote of mine you responded to?
acknowledging i read the post

I never asked for players to read me correctly and I said that I don't like it when players say I am scum for meta when I turn out to be town and it gets annoying. The fact that players say I am scum for meta and I turn out to be town then it means that players have no meta read. I guess I'm to assume that I am capable of changing my playstyle and no, I don't see that as selfish from me.
none rly ask for anyone to read them, players read u subconsciously. u have played the same way and flipped scum. what wud u say the difference is that makes u town here?

I saw your reads earlier and I saw you have multiple town reads while I only have one player I am leaning town on and can you elaborate on your town reads.
i have already talked about them. they r mostly benefit of the doubt town reads ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.